Thread: 6-oxo????

dbo85 is offline New Member

6-oxo????

Has anyone used 6-OXO alone for test boost? I know it is usually recommended for post cycles but not quite ready to make that jump yet. Wondering if this is something worth looking into?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    look into rebound xt or ulra hotter hor a better and more iffecient product that works the same way

Thanks for the help will definately do that....will I really notice much as far as gains or should i just quit being a puss and take the dive into juice???

shouldnt really compare it to juice but if diet and trainning are tunned in then you should shoot for around 5 pounds

Sounds good bro thanks for the help

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    THis is from a post of mine from back in July:
    im running 6-oxo , 6 pills aday
    i like it alot better then Tribulus , noticed a little strength increase and 1-2 extra reps on heavy sets where i would normally fail.
    only reason im running 6-oxo alone is to see what it will do and i have a lot of it.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    There was a thread over at the BB.com forum on how atd based test boosters like Rebound XT is a better choice for PCT than the standard nolva/clomid combo...

I don't know if it is allowed to link to another forum here so I shan't... but what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    THis is from a post of mine from back in July:
    im running 6-oxo , 6 pills aday
    i like it alot better then Tribulus , noticed a little strength increase and 1-2 extra reps on heavy sets where i would normally fail.
    only reason im running 6-oxo alone is to see what it will do and i have a lot of it.
    Damn sounds like it seems to be working ok by itself... how long did you cycle the 6-OXO for and any bad side effects??

i ran it for a month , but that dose that long it kinda gets expensive. and not worth the money for the little bit of gains

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    There was a thread over at the BB.com forum on how atd based test boosters like Rebound XT is a better choice for PCT than the standard nolva/clomid combo...

I don't know if it is allowed to link to another forum here so I shan't... but what do you guys think?
    Rebound Xt better than clomid and nolva.

A serum owns ai for pct imo. I am thinking about using all (clomid, nolva, and a AI aswell)for pct. Better safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    i ran it for a month , but that dose that long it kinda gets expensive. and not worth the money for the little bit of gains
    Thanks for the info bro, sounds to me like its not worth it... guess its time to just step it up!!

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

A serum owns ai for pct imo. I am thinking about using all (clomid, nolva, and a AI aswell)for pct. Better safe than sorry.

Actually an AI for PCT will raise test levels to a higher degree than a serm but it can further lead to skewed cholesterol readings and possible joint problems

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler

A SERM I assuming you meant?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Opps. I can't spell for beans. I would rather use clomid and nolva, because It's been proven in roid use for years to do a good job of PCT. I am always up to new advancements though. But for my PP cycle I'm gonna use clomid and nolva, plus a AI like 6oxo or Rebound XT. Probably good products, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

PCT is something that shouldn't be poorly done imo.

singern is offline Banned
    I am doing the same thing, Im on day three of 6oxo and trib. Not for PCT but on its own as a natural test booster. I plan to do this for one month. So far nothing but Im hoping.

Disciple is offline Junior Member
    I used the 6-0x0 on its own and i really enjoyed it thoroughly. I was only taking 300-400mg/day though. 600mgs/day would be a lot better im assuming. It hardened me up a bit, helped out w/ the gyno, and it cranked up my sex drive crazy, a slight increase in endurance and a very slight increase in strength. Some bad things about it are only that it kind of made it hard to fall asleep although this might have been cus i was so horny but maybe not, and ofcourse it is pretty expensive but if i had the money i would use it a lot more.

singern is offline Banned
    Just an update.
    Its been a week. (6oxo, and trib) I have gained a couple LBs even though Im cutting, Other than that nothing. I will update again in a week.

you should start seeing an extra rep or 2 on your sets

Thread Information