Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Let me get this right

Ok i just read a thread about Vitamin C. It says that vit c boosts the bodys natural test levels. I just want to know if it boosts it to a noticable effect+if it can be used alone with any good results and also what people think of it in general
    Last edited by Chemical King; 12-15-2005 at 08:37 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    Ok i just read a thread about Vitamin C. It says that vit c boosts the bodys natural test levels. I just want to know if it boosts it to a noticable effect+if it can be used alone with any good results and also what people think of it in general
    I've read that vitamin C can boost test levels at large doses. I read this in Dr Micheal Colgan's Optimum Sports Nutrition (1993 version, I believe). I take 8g-12g ED and have woke up with worse than normal morning wood. I was not taking any other test boosters at the time.

buja is offline Junior Member
    Papi - any other negative sides that you can tell. been doing me research and bought a bunch of sodium ascorbate, just wanted some other opininos before i start

chest6 is offline Banned
    Where do you get this bulk powder stuff at? I dont see taking 20 pills as optimal.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    some college professors i have talked to said that the body can only absorb 1 gram of vitamin c at a time...any extra and you will just pee it out. can anyone prove this wrong for me?

Thread Information