operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

vasopro ephedrine

has anyone used this product? any input on this product would be great. i plan on running an ECA stack soon and need input on ephedrine

also, dne ephedra cannot be shipped to new york. Vasopro is the only option i have. but i've read it has a muscle relaxant in it? is this a problem?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-15-2005 at 10:00 PM.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ive been using that exact brand for months now. it works great i take it only preworkout for energy. i dont take asprin with it i really dont see a need to.

it doesnt have any muscle relaxers in it, your good to go!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    has anyone used this product? any input on this product would be great. i plan on running an ECA stack soon and need input on ephedrine

also, dne ephedra cannot be shipped to new york. Vasopro is the only option i have. but i've read it has a muscle relaxant in it? is this a problem?
    I like it, I like it alot!!!!!

nutribolicinc

this website sells 8mg pills of pure ephedrinne and ships to new york. many people say it's better to take pure ephedrine than the kinda vasopro sells. i cant get dne's 25mg ephedrine pills delivered to new york. is nutribolinic my best bet?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yes just triple up the dose to get 24mg ephedrine a little more pricey but there you go.

The vasapro works almost just as good and youll still notice just as good of results.

The vasapro has guafesian in it which is an expectorant used to break up mucous in the lungs

is this the correct way to do an ECA stack. also should u not take it after a certain time because it may keep u from sleeping?

25mg ephedrine 2-3 times/day
    200mg caffeine 2-3 times/day
    325 mg aspirin 2-3 times/day

and would u do this for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

my bf is at about 12-15% at 5'9" 200lbs. i want to get in to the single digits around the 8-10% range. also would i expect to lose any muscle while on this cycle? or would muscle loss be minimal as long as my training and diet are in check.
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-15-2005 at 10:37 PM.

crane is offline Associate Member
    i've tried a lot of eped products and vasoporo i believe is the best.

i have done it by itself and with asprin and caffeine. i would def take with both. but i only take about 1hour before workout so my body doesn't get used to it, i always need that extra edge while working out so i only take once a day.

it is however the best before running. i love the sheut. i never get tired and can literally sprint for miles without feeling tired. after about 3or 4miles you know your not tired, you get a little chill and a tingle up the back of your neck and increase the speed. it is awesome.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

vasopro

i love vasopro, for some reason my body responds well with just half the dosage and 200mg of caffeine. vasopro wont let you down.

Thread Information