Thread: Superdrol!!!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question Superdrol!!!

Hey bros bout to start my superdrol stack! im currently in wk 3 of 12 in my deca cycle and will add superdrol! my question is what time and what should i use for pct? should i take retain or pct(both by anabolic extreme)? heres my cycle:

wk 1-12 deca 500mg
    wk 4-9 superdrol 30mg/day (off on weekends)

anything else i need besides liver protection ill buy some livercare by himalaya!

AO14

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    as MANY cholesterol supporting supps as you can afford

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats an awkward cycle. Taking superdol 5/7 days?
    Do you know the concept of steroids and how they function in the body?

Natural4life is offline New Member
    why would someone bother with superdrol if they are taking deca ??? Why not just take some test instead????
    Just wondering.....

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Should have taken real test from the start. I'm curious on how this wil work out. Doesn't sound good to me though.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    take it during the weekends as well bro.

Why do you want to use it during these weeks and why no test???

Actually my gains are good. My diet is on target the only reason i say no to test is because of acne. im 23 now wheni was 20 i took my first cycle and broke out like a btich on my face it was even wrose after i finished! i just got off accutane and it cleared my shit up awesome im just scared of acne!!! If i didnt get acne bros i would love to get back on my sustanon 250!! and Im trying the gool ol deca /dbol cycle except cant get my hands on dbol so i thoughti would give superdrol a try bc a kid at my gym is blowing up on the stuff! with a high protein diet and good training you can gain good weight, test cycles are great while on but even with proper pct you get small again!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    You can keep test gains, atleast from EVERYTHING ive read, ive never actually done test so im not an expert by any means, but everything ive read has test near the top for keeping gains??

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    well...uhh...im pretty sure the superdrol will also shut you down and with just the deca you will have that problem also...and I'm sorry I cant agree that you lose your gains after going off test..you COULD, but it doesn't have to happen if you pct right and work hard and eat good...as far as the classic dbol /decca stack, that is a bad idea if you want to keep gains!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Have you noticed any changes in your libido?

no my sex drive is always good bro infact ive been hornier than shit lately...again im going to try to gaint he most muscle possible with the least side effects!!!! I agree that test is best when it comes to mass,but currently im gaining quite good off deca alone with a HIGH protein diet its going well. I hate ACNE and only get it on my face so thats why i havent used test! its been 3 years and my face is clear, im currently washing with rosanil face wash its great been using it for almost a year keep acne away even after accutane. so im like everyone else I LOVE TEST, in particular SUSTANON250, but i dont like the acne i get with it peroid. my gains are noticeable but not dramatic like test i start the superdrol tomorrow so ill let you guys know how it goes!

AO14

Thread Information