Thread: glutamine?

BigB396 is offline New Member

glutamine?

does anyone take glutamine with creatine? i hear its suppose to help it work better. and i got another question what do fish oil caps do?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    fish oils contain healthy fats/omega 3's. my protein powder contains glutamine so i dont take it seperate from that.

velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Whether you believe glutamine supplementation to be useful or not (I don't), it is certainly not going to make creatine more effective.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB396
    does anyone take glutamine with creatine? i hear its suppose to help it work better. and i got another question what do fish oil caps do?
    I've used glutamine before and experienced nothing. I've read that it is supposed to increase GH . I would save the money and stick with the creatine and fish oil caps.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I have heard (and would appriciate if any supplement geek could clear this up ) that all the studies done in glutamine was done with IV glutamine. So there is no evidence whatsoever that its suposed to work oraly. Is this true??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I have heard (and would appriciate if any supplement geek could clear this up ) that all the studies done in glutamine was done with IV glutamine. So there is no evidence whatsoever that its suposed to work oraly. Is this true??
    true...i made a post on this awhile ago......

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I've used glutamine before and experienced nothing. I've read that it is supposed to increase GH . I would save the money and stick with the creatine and fish oil caps.
    Same here, save your $

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    There have been both done. Oral glutamine has shown to be worthless in many aspects. But IV Glutamine could be very good.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    There have been both done. Oral glutamine has shown to be worthless in many aspects. But IV Glutamine could be very good.
    Giantz, have you read anything about taurine being ineffective with oral administration? The reason I ask is because I supplement it with clen and don't want to waste my money.

Thread Information