Papi93 is offline AR VET

Arimidex Over Tongkat and Trib

Bryan said to use arimidex at 0.50mg ED for 1 month. He said that it would nearly double test levels. I'm off-cycle so I was using it as a test booster. It has, also, helped reduce water retention. I highly recommend this research chem (props to Lion). Thanks for your valuable advice, Bryan!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    anytime brotha did your libido take a hit at all though like you worried???

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Bryan...i was going to run clomid/nolva for a 12 week sust cycle at 500mg/wk. would it be neccessary to run .25-.50mg of arimidex during my pct. would it make that much of a difference if i jus ran clomid/nolva and not arimidex. how much faster would it help me get my test levels back to normal

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    No, it was fine. I was taking Redkat for my libido at the same time. I don't know if that helped but I was ok. I saw post of yours that recommended tongkat ali for libido. That's why I ran it with the Arimidex .

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    Bryan...i was going to run clomid/nolva for a 12 week sust cycle at 500mg/wk. would it be neccessary to run .25-.50mg of arimidex during my pct. would it make that much of a difference if i jus ran clomid/nolva and not arimidex. how much faster would it help me get my test levels back to normal
    I would go with 0.25mg of Arimidex with: 20mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for at least 1 month.

chest6 is offline Banned
    good to see ur goin good..yup^^ i would run the same pct for that cycle

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bryan, could I run 1mg ED next time? Would there be any benefits with a higher dose or should I stick with 0.5mg?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    I would go with 0.25mg of Arimidex with: 20mg of nolva and 100mg of clomid for at least 1 month.

sounds good but you may think about dropping the SERMs like nolva and clomid after 4weeks and continuing with the adex at .5 for 4 more weeks not neccessary but it certainly helps

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    sounds good but you may think about dropping the SERMs like nolva and clomid after 4weeks and continuing with the adex at .5 for 4 more weeks not neccessary but it certainly helps
    Mudman recommends running arimidex for 2 weeks before a cycle, at .25mg. He does it for a different reason though. He wants blood levels high so to help combat gyno.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    I have been taking arimidex off cycle at ~.3 mg ED for the past month.

It has not raised or lowered my libido at all. My libido has remained the same.
    I am NOT taking any libido raising herbs either, just arimidex.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i was taking .5 mg a day during my cycle last year...its real good stuff...that shit is hella expensive though....through my dad's pharmacy it was $240 for 30 pills...talk about DAYUUUUUUM!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    yeah i was taking .5 mg a day during my cycle last year...its real good stuff...that shit is hella expensive though....through my dad's pharmacy it was $240 for 30 pills...talk about DAYUUUUUUM!
    I got my Arimidex from AR-R . LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL $45.00.

I got my Arimidex from AR-R. LiquiDex 30mL 1mg/mL $45.00.
    man thats outta sight!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    man thats outta sight!
    Kaptain, did you notice any decrease in libido from the arimidex ? I thought letro was the one to watch out for.

Kaptain, did you notice any decrease in libido from the arimidex?
    hell no!!! i was getting boners 24/7...but i was also on test(stupid me for not waiting til older)...i was getting boners from doing cardio with my legs rubbing up against my um you know what. WARNING TO ALL...BEFORE YOU EVEN START A CYCLE OR EVEN BUY YOUR CYCLE....FIND A GIRL YOU CAN F*CK ANYTIME YOU WANT...YOU WILL NEED IT...I USED TO GET SO HORNY AFTER MY WORKOUTS I CALLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND TOLD HER " I NEED YOU TO COME MEET ME IN THE GYM PARKING LOT AND *EXPLICIT*...so my answer is no...not a decrease in libido.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    hell no!!! i was getting boners 24/7...but i was also on test(stupid me for not waiting til older)...i was getting boners from doing cardio with my legs rubbing up against my um you know what. WARNING TO ALL...BEFORE YOU EVEN START A CYCLE OR EVEN BUY YOUR CYCLE....FIND A GIRL YOU CAN F*CK ANYTIME YOU WANT...YOU WILL NEED IT...I USED TO GET SO HORNY AFTER MY WORKOUTS I CALLED MY GIRLFRIEND AND TOLD HER " I NEED YOU TO COME MEET ME IN THE GYM PARKING LOT AND *EXPLICIT*...so my answer is no...not a decrease in libido.
    I finished my liquidex cycle and had no problems with decreased sex drive . If anything, it was better.

Thread Information