wist0025 is offline New Member

Prostanozol ,EgoMax LMG, Perfect Cycle

A friend's friend said he took this stack and liked the gains from it, however I didn't get a chance to ask him questions. I was wondering if you guys have heard anything about this supplements and how they work. Any info on this from anbody that has taken this supplements or heard about them , please get back to me

bobofet is offline Associate Member
    i just got off this stack, wasn't nearly as good as superdrol by itself. and the sides were worse. maybe it was just me, but if i were you i would do the sd.

pro, lmg,perfect cycle

I was wondering what your side effects were BOBOFET, i already went out and ordered it since the stack was pretty cheap, how were your results with it, thanks for the info

lethargy, headaches, i believe my hairline started receding, and the acne on my face was bad, other than that it was ok, I gained about 6lbs and all my weights went up.

Protanozol, lmg, perfect cycle therapy

Hey bobofet, i was wondering what your pct was after you got done with the cycle if you needed any. You know if Biotest Tribex would work I have a full bottle laying around

i am using the retain stack from a -xtreme

meathead33 is offline New Member
    the stuff is double methalated thats hasrsh shit on your liver do only a 4 week cycle then go off for four. make sure you do the liver protect youll need it but yes superdrol by its self or maybe with the prostanzanol good stuff make you hard and ripped as fuk

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wist0025
    Hey bobofet, i was wondering what your pct was after you got done with the cycle if you needed any. You know if Biotest Tribex would work I have a full bottle laying around
    You will need PCT, Trib won'r be near enough. I suggest you do ALOT more research before getting into this. Superdrol and other compunds on the market are steroids and need to be treated as such.

Start here: http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=206831

Quote Originally Posted by meathead33
    the stuff is double methalated thats hasrsh shit on your liver do only a 4 week cycle then go off for four. make sure you do the liver protect youll need it but yes superdrol by its self or maybe with the prostanzanol good stuff make you hard and ripped as fuk
    Care to explain what "double" methylated is?

meathead33 is offline New Member
    sure most supps were only single methylated like your methyl 1 t now they can double that which makes it even harder on your liver. i didnt say i was wise just telling you what i know. what you havnt heard of double methylated products. thats why anabolic extreme has had the fda in there office all the time hell call them they will tell you.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    lol.

Brotelligence at its finest.

chest6 is offline Banned
    sure most supps were only single methylated like your methyl 1 t now they can double that which makes it even harder on your liver. i didnt say i was wise just telling you what i know. what you havnt heard of double methylated products. thats why anabolic extreme has had the fda in there office all the time hell call them they will tell you.
    what??

Are you talking about 17aa or what?

Milky87 is offline Member
    PP only has one methyl group. Prost doesnt have any. What is your point?

Thread Information