bigtraps is offline Member

Question Kent Nutrition Glutamine

Glutamine Peptide. EEWWW!!
    Anyone try this? How the heck do you take it? It taste awfull and it does not mix well.

It looks nothing like regular old l-glutamine.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    it is nasty. you can hide the taste in a chocolate shake with some dextrose pwo. sorry, it has been awhile, forget the other tricks i had

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtraps
    Glutamine Peptide. EEWWW!!
    Anyone try this? How the heck do you take it? It taste awfull and it does not mix well.

It looks nothing like regular old l-glutamine.
    From what I have read, oral administration of glutamine is not effective.

Well.....I have it. Just cause i was stocked up. Just loking for ways to choke it down.

Hey 956VETTE - when you going to give me the title of "longest active member with the leas amount of post"?

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    From what I have read, oral administration of glutamine is not effective.
    peptides and acetyl-l-glutamine are effective. but those damn peptides taste like devils ass

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    If you mix it well with all the other powders you are going to use, protein, dex, etc. before adding to the water, it will dissolve much better. Example, put pro, dex, and peps in separate bowl or cup and stir well, without water, then add this mix to the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    If you mix it well with all the other powders you are going to use, protein, dex, etc. before adding to the water, it will dissolve much better. Example, put pro, dex, and peps in separate bowl or cup and stir well, without water, then add this mix to the water.
    I thought about doing that, but was concerned about the taste. How is it really.

I use strawberry whey and dex. That taste so good, I don't want to screw that up.

I thought about doing that, but was concerned about the taste. How is it really.

I use strawberry whey and dex. That taste so good, I don't want to screw that up.
    The taste is not as bad when it is as well mixed as possible because you are not swallowing the large chunks of nothing but peptide. Still, even if it is blended well, you can tell it's there. Great stuff for your body, but the taste is not ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    The taste is not as bad when it is as well mixed as possible because you are not swallowing the large chunks of nothing but peptide. Still, even if it is blended well, you can tell it's there. Great stuff for your body, but the taste is not ideal.
    Well...I always said - I would eat cat shit right out of the asshole if i thought it would make me bigger and more ripped. Guess I can give this a try.

Well...I always said - I would eat cat shit right out of the asshole if i thought it would make me bigger and more ripped. Guess I can give this a try.
    It is great for both your physical and immune system. The taste is not perfect, but you do get used to it, and it isnt nearly as bad as uuuhhhhhhhh...what you said!

Thread Information