Thread: Clen and ECA

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member

Clen and ECA

would running clen for 2 weeks then eca for 2 weeks be ok to do?

can u run clen for 2 weeks and take 2 weeks off with no fat burning supplements or would it defeat the purpose?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    would running clen for 2 weeks then eca for 2 weeks be ok to do?

can u run clen for 2 weeks and take 2 weeks off with no fat burning supplements or would it defeat the purpose?
    Try running clen straight through and taking benedryl every third week for the week.
    If you don't want to do this, 2 weeks on - 2 weeks off. During the 2 weeks off, you are trying to refresh your receptors. The ephedrine will interfere with this.

thanks for the advice papi. i jus reader hookers profile on clen and it pretty much explained what u jus told me. it was a good read. i think im gonna run it straight thru for 6-12 weeks after my next bulking cylce. im gonna use benydryl every 3rd week like u said.

i have a few questions tho.

1) what dose should i run the benydryl at? hooker say 50-100mg.

2) should i start clen with my pct after my next cycle? i've read that it has anti-catabolic effects.

3) im gonna start out using 60mcgs clen my first day (20mcgs 3x/day) and no later then 4 oclock. should i bump the dosage up 20mcgs ever day there after until the sides become a problem then stick with a dose where i can handle the sides well and stay on that dose throughout my clen cylce?

4) i've read that it's reccomended to take 3-5 grams of taurine per day and also to use a potassium supplement while on clen. what dosage would u run your taurine/potassium at while on clen

and last question

5) while coming off clen do u have to pyramid down the same way u worked ur way up or do u just abruptly stop at whatever dosage u were taking?
    Last edited by operationgetbig; 12-17-2005 at 07:53 PM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET

1) what dose should i run the benydryl at? hooker say 50-100mg.

I would go with 100mg.

2) should i start clen with my pct after my next cycle? i've read that it has anti-catabolic effects.

Clen is used as a cortisol blocker. It's an excellent addition to PCT.

3) im gonna start out using 60mcgs clen my first day (20mcgs 3x/day) and no later then 4 oclock. should i bump the dosage up 20mcgs ever day there after until the sides become a problem then stick with a dose where i can handle the sides well and stay on that dose throughout my clen cylce?

It doesn't take much for clen to cause sides. Even at only 40mcg ED, it is still hard for me to keep my hands from shaking on fine motor movements. Only go up if you can tolerate the sides.

4) i've read that it's reccomended to take 3-5 grams of taurine per day and also to use a potassium supplement while on clen. what dosage would u run your taurine/potassium at while on clen

I think the taurine supplement is most important. It not only helps with cramping but it helps you avoid the rebound effect when you go off. Go with 5g ED. I don't remember the potassium dosages.
    and last question

5) while coming off clen do u have to pyramid down the same way u worked ur way up or do u just abruptly stop at whatever dosage u were taking?

No need to taper down.
    I answered your questions directly underneath the questions.

thanks man. u help me out alot in many of my threads

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thanks man. u help me out alot in many of my threads
    Just PM me, if you ever need any help. Were you nervous about the possible heart damage that could occur with clen ? I think about it every once in a while. I know the study was done with animals at higher doses than humans take, but still...

Thread Information