Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    scm007 is offline Associate Member

Fat deposits in lower abdomen and "love handles"

I have like a 7.5% bf right now, but I still have noticable fat deposits in the lower abs and the love handles. There is seemingly no way to get rid of them. Is there any special diet or exercises I can do? Possibly a supplement? I do not want to take any toxic drugs which can potentially mess you up.

Thanks.

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    I have like a 7.5% bf right now, but I still have noticable fat deposits in the lower abs and the love handles. There is seemingly no way to get rid of them. Is there any special diet or exercises I can do? Possibly a supplement? I do not want to take any toxic drugs which can potentially mess you up.

Thanks.
    well i have said this before but i dont want it to sound like im preachin it, but you may have to look cosmetically at possible lipo. Cousin had the same problem, you see some fat cells grow and then stay on you, you cant get rid of it, only shrink it but you can only shrink so much. Lipo is good cuz it sucks those cells out completely and you can never get fat IN THAT AREA again, but you still can somewhere else. If your not interested, i hear yohimbine is good for spot reducing too, try a supp with that in it.

alo

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Your at 7.5% with noticible love handels?

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Thanks.
    Stop eating burgers fatty!!
    Just kidding, love handles at 7.5% bf sounds a little fishy. Check the diet son, are you drinking any soda at all? Or any high calorie drinks/foods?
    -ec

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. there are topical fatburners that some have had limited success with..

do a check.. the subject has been beaten to death..

and at 7% bf.. you should be pretty not with love handles..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    GH!!! lol
    but 7% doesnt sound right at all

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I would try Lipoderm from Avant Labs if diet, cardio, and training are indeed in check.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Love handles are caused by estrogen im led to believe, so something like lean extreme which is a fat burner that is also a mild anti-e and yohimbine shud help take care of the problem.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Love handles are caused by estrogen
    if only it was that easy

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Lipoderm Ultra is very good, Spook wrote an article on how to "boost" the fat burning capabilities as well. I hope you like pain.

Lean Xtreme combats Cortisol.

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    I might have mis measured, so I could be as high as 11%, maybe. But even so, It looks like I'm fatter.

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    i have the same problem..just that im at 9.4% BF

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i have the problem too...ive been trying to get to the bottom of it. im actually looking at lipo. but i want to try a decent cortisol blocker first. any suggestions?

Lean Xtreme, but why block Cortisol, do you have issues with VAT?

well...im supposidly 12% BF (according to a 5-point caliper test) and i have these little (not big, i think my obliques are part of it) love handles and about 1/2 inch of fat covering my lower abs. this is as lean as i seem to be able to get...its frustrating to have a nice body and be self concious about my stomach. maybe im just obsessed

BTW, thanks for the supp. recommendation

12% For a woman is extremely thin....So I think you're doing a hell of a job there. A cortisol blocking supp probably won't do much about that belly fat. You should try Lipoderm like Prolangtum suggested above. Its every good at hitting those last few spots. Esp. if you diet is in check.

i take lipodrene ( http://www.a1nutritionproducts.com/s.../lipodrene/100 ) ...is that the same? ill have to look at the profile. dont know if the caliper was extremely accurate, but thanks.

oh i get it...its a gel. ill have to try it. thanks

Lipodrene is an ECA replacement. These are pills right? Lipoderm is a liquid that is applied to the problem area. With proper diet and exercise it's a grea tool to get that bit of last fat to come off.

yeah i was lucky to get a hold of some lipodrene with ephedra in it. well, its 25mg ephedrine group alkaloids. i dont know if thats the same.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    as far as OTC cortisol inhibitors I an a big advocate of an herb called phosphatylderserine which is found in a product called cortistat-ph it can reduce cort levels up to 40 or so%%% from most studies I have read, it is available at allsportsnutrition for a good price, IMO it wont take off that belly fat though that will have to be burned off

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    as far as OTC cortisol inhibitors I an a big advocate of an herb called phosphatylderserine which is found in a product called cortistat-ph it can reduce cort levels up to 40 or so%%% from most studies I have read, it is available at allsportsnutrition for a good price, IMO it wont take off that belly fat though that will have to be burned off
    I agree that is a great supp too.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I might have mis measured, so I could be as high as 11%, maybe. But even so, It looks like I'm fatter.
    What, "mis measured"? How did you come up with the 7.5%, what method did you use? Love handles at 7.5% bf is virtually impossible, and were it not for your mentioning lower ab fat, I would have immediately relegated your problem to over developed obliques (which is rare). But now you're at 11%...I can't even finish this post. Best of luck.

M.

xtinaunasty,

Is that you in your avatar?

M.

nah...i dont have a digital camera yet. is that YOU in YOUR avatar?? hehe

everywhere i look...lean xtreme is out of stock. is there anywhere that has some? i cant find cortistat-ph either...?

nyny2916 is offline Associate Member
    theres nothing that pisses me off than the lower ab/lovehandle fat deposits

Quote Originally Posted by JeRrYcRaCk
    theres nothing that pisses me off than the lower ab/lovehandle fat deposits
    Come on, they're the Last Frontier, the Great Divide. Real fitness guys love em' because they separate us from the status quo. Yeah, muscles can be developed, symmetry attained, but proportion...ah proportion and midsection perfection…they can make you a star. What good is the muscle shirt wearing, tank top clad bum at the pool, beach or on the court during shirts and skins? This area determines your level of mastery over your body, it's not found in your ability to grow, but to shrink and bring into relief your midsection and abs respectively. Mind you, no credit goes to the little guy here, you must be packing solid muscle and at least weighing a respectable 185lbs + to truly benefit, but what a club. Only single digit bf guys can qualify and even then they must be well on top of their ab training or running aas, but I reiterate what a CLUB.

I love that stubborn fat, because it yields only to blood, sweat and determination.

M.

sputnik is offline Banned
    so how did u go with this in the end smc007?

chest6 is offline Banned
    old thread i know but...I am having the same problem. I lost a lot of fat at first..now I have the stupid stubborn lower ab/love handle fat still there and it wont seem to come off

i take it your diet is in order and that u have tried interval/sprint training a couple of times per week together with the weights?

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    old thread i know but...I am having the same problem. I lost a lot of fat at first..now I have the stupid stubborn lower ab/love handle fat still there and it wont seem to come off
    It will, give it time. The last place you lose fat in your stomach. That is where your vital organs are, ans its the last place the body will wantto lose. Your back, legs, arms etc... Will all thin out before your stomach. Stay patient

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    It will, give it time. The last place you lose fat in your stomach. That is where your vital organs are, ans its the last place the body will wantto lose. Your back, legs, arms etc... Will all thin out before your stomach. Stay patient
    yea...i know...I never would have guessed I would be doing this well with diet but i have gotten really good results..but you know human nature wants results "right away". I guess I have to keep telling myself that old saying.."Rome wasnt built overnight"..

oh and btw..i posted my macros on my diet in the other forum by your request

Chest, have u tried sprints/interval training? I found this helped me a great deal about a year ago when I had got down to 15% BF and coudn't lose the ab-fat and love handles.That together with a localised transderal finally did the trick to get me down to 10%.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    lean xtreme, sesathin and het S.T.A.C.K worked amazing for me with these problem areas, i did this and cardio 5 times a week for 40 mins, mostly high intensity cardio traiing

That's a good suggestion Mach. I used a combination of Lean Extreme, Sesathin and Ab-Solved for spot reduction and it was extremely effective. For anyone around 10% BF though I'd recommend Lipoderm Ultra though. In terms of sprints Loki's writings in mindandmuscle put me on the path. Mind you I've always been good at sprints and I hate jogging.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I was looking for lean xtreme and its out of stock everywhere..

I found lipoderm ultra tho...is that a thermogenic? Cuz im takin clen now and I dont want another thermogenic that could be bad news..I guess all fat burners are stimulants so I'll prolly have to wait til the clen is done.

sputnik i might try that if all else fails. I am seeing a lot better progress lately now that i tweaked my diet up even more

Chest6, go to my homepage which is AvantLabs and have a read of the product write-up as well as feedback. In short though, it’s not a thermo, it’s a transdermal and together with Ab-Solved (which is no longer in production, except the carrier which I add 7-OXO to), is the best transdermal for spot-fat loss. I loved DS’s Lean Extreme for example and was one of the first to do a log of it together with GXR, and it rocked, however I still had trouble with the remaining abs-obliques area, which Ab-Solved took care of together with sprints.

PM me if you want any further info.

ps I’m not sure if u can see my Avant Labs avatar? I became a rep last week. However, all my feedback on Avant Labs and other products before this, is there for all to see on various boards.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information