Thread: Halodrol

1bmf is offline Junior Member

Halodrol

I am planning on starting a Halodrol cycle soon instead of my original plan for a test e only cycle because I was told I would get bigger gains off the halodrol. Do you guys agree with that? Also, as far as PCT would over the counter stuff like Gaspari's Novedex XT and Tribex be adequate? Will Halodrol help me loose fat and cut like AAS does? Does anyone have any before and after pics? Any comments or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by 1bmf; 12-19-2005 at 10:09 PM.

Also do you think it would be ok to take 2 pills a day?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The test E would give you overall greater gains You should do the test cycle and take the halodrol for the first 4 weeks of that cycle.

It is a steroid the novedex will be sufficient for pct

AAS does NOT help loose fat

Thanks for the reply. Because cashflow is kinda tight this time of year, I have to choose one or the other. So do you think I will notice better gains from one 10 week test e cycle or two 1 month cycles of Halodrol? Have you seen people after Halodrol cycles by any chance? I don't know anyone that has tried it and was wondering if the results are pretty noticable on it. Again thank for your help.

Born Threat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bmf
    Thanks for the reply. Because cashflow is kinda tight this time of year, I have to choose one or the other. So do you think I will notice better gains from one 10 week test e cycle or two 1 month cycles of Halodrol? Have you seen people after Halodrol cycles by any chance? I don't know anyone that has tried it and was wondering if the results are pretty noticable on it. Again thank for your help.
    You'll see greater gains with the test. I suggest going with that if your goal is size.

Most people are reporting gaining around 8-12lbs off Halodrol.

Thread Information