Thread: deca dick?

mikeyscars is offline New Member

deca dick?

while on a cycle of just deca ,what over the counter supp can i take to give me test, to prevent deca dick?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    first off, quit posting the same question within 3 minutes time. someone will get to you first one like we already have. go back and check that thread. (and delete this one since it's a dupe)

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    The best over the counter supplement to prevent deca -dick is testosterone . Now move to Mexico so that you can get it over the counter! I actually don't know if anything OTC works, I doubt it.

el_zorro_007 is offline New Member
    whats the problem on posting the same questions every 3 min or every 2 minutes is this a Free Bulletin board????

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by el_zorro_007
    whats the problem on posting the same questions every 3 min or every 2 minutes is this a Free Bulletin board????
    yes it's a free bulletin board, but what's the point of posting the same question a million times in different threads ??? you want the same answers in 2 different threads ??? it's called being patient and waiting for the answer in the original.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by el_zorro_007
    Besides what Key said, it's F**cking Rude!!!! Abuse the things that are free in life and they won't remain free. Just food for thought bro.

People are volunteering their time on the board to help each other out. The same questions get asked enough as it is, without the same person asking them over and over.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information