JBhotmail is offline New Member

What is the best over the counter stack

I am strictly looking to increase strength:

What is the best over the counter stack to help me increse strength?

Would taking a test enhancer be a good idea, (are there any sides to taking one)

i am currently taking creatine, why, have a pretty good diet and work out 4-5 times a week. Just want to add one or two things that will help me increase strength.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    as far as immediate strength gains creatine is the best without going into anything hormonal.

The new muscletech bullshit gakic actually works but its expensive as hell and not really worth the price tag.

maybe look into Noxplode it wont really give you noticeable strebgth but it will give you better pumps and increased focus in the gym

over the counter

thaks for the infor bryan, i heard on some other boards and even read on this one, people stacking Active + Arimidex or Novedex or Rebound XT, i am not on AS or PH, is there a potential crash if i were to run this for 6wks?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Nope not at all you will even gain some muscle out of the deal!!!

the only downside to this is "potential" bad choleserol readings but most dont report that skewed of numbers

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Food and carbs in particular.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JBhotmail
    thaks for the infor bryan, i heard on some other boards and even read on this one, people stacking Active + Arimidex or Novedex or Rebound XT, i am not on AS or PH, is there a potential crash if i were to run this for 6wks?
    I ran Arimidex at 0.5mg for 4 weeks and was satisfied with the test boost it gave. I held less water as well.
    Have looked into any Anabolic Xtreme products? That's what I'm looking at right now.

nah, havent looked int analbolic xtreme products, i saw on another board their Stimulant X product was pretty good for energy-pretty good feedback. thanks for the feed back P.

Thread Information