peace_frog is offline Associate Member

PP vs. Max LMG/revolt

That max lmg log has me interested in that(or 'revolt' now) but the more i read the more PP sounds like the winner. Ive been to 3 forums now and PP get more positive reviews/results than most other in its class. Anyone try them both. Ive reseached both products, and am having trouble choosing which one. Anyone used them that has an argument one way or the other. The PP seems to have more consistant results across the board with the people that use it, and the LMG seems like maybe some people expierenced "extrordinary" results, not typical results. I already understand something work better for some people. Just looking to tip the scales one way or the other in my buying decission. I think ill order either tomorrow, or when i feel ive got enough info. Im 29, 200lbs ,18%bf, 5'8 with one cycle under my belt years ago.Would pct be the same for both?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I've used both and they are in different leagues all together. PP is suppsedly similar or the same as the potent designer steroid DMT while Max LMG is similar to Tren . While similar to Tren it is not a very strong compound ansd is not associated with much LBM gains. I would say PP is far superior to Max LMG is just about every aspect, the only benefit to LMG is that it is un-methylated. However it does not appear that PP is very harsh. You will need PCT for both of course as they will cause HTPA shut down. I'd go with PP.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the reply. Im gonna take your advice. Ill let eveyone know my results when after i start.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I've used both and they are in different leagues all together. PP is suppsedly similar or the same as the potent designer steroid DMT while Max LMG is similar to Tren. While similar to Tren it is not a very strong compound ansd is not associated with much LBM gains. I would say PP is far superior to Max LMG is just about every aspect, the only benefit to LMG is that it is un-methylated. However it does not appear that PP is very harsh. You will need PCT for both of course as they will cause HTPA shut down. I'd go with PP.
    Giantz, how would you say superdrol stacks up to PP?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Hm..I might pick one of these up now for next fall before theyre all banned..AGAIN

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    i think PP is a better compound. you dont feel like shit, and it doesnt drive your HDL into the single digits.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    i think PP is a better compound. you dont feel like shit, and it doesnt drive your HDL into the single digits.
    Thanks Prolangtum. I'll go with the PP.

Thread Information