ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member

Gaspari Size On...??

Hey, has anybody ever tried or know about gaspari's new creatine "Size on"..stuff looks great and wanting to buy it tomorrow, but havent seen to much feedback ?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    You can almost guarantee that it'll be good, all of gaspris products are good IMO, superpump250 was killer. Im gonna give size on a shot in about two weeks here myself.

PowerHouse555 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    You can almost guarantee that it'll be good, all of gaspris products are good IMO, superpump250 was killer. Im gonna give size on a shot in about two weeks here myself.
    I agree Gaspris is F'en awsome

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    no xplode, super pump 250, size on, labrada super charged, met rx amped.......basically all the same thing, they will give mostly the same results. I guarntee that any one product in this category (pre workout NO/creatine/energy booster) will not gain one more pound of lbm than any other product. choose the cheapest.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually i think size on is a type of creatine formula, I have a buddy who is taking it. He is definitly filling out, and his rests between sets are ridic. he also says he is noticing some nice stregnth gains without the bloat.

bobofet is offline Associate Member
    how does cre-ethyl thunder stack up against these

meathead33 is offline New Member
    i got alot out of the superpump250 but after awhile started getting sick had to lay off tryed the size on no results yet week and a half so far but i agree gaspari is the shit. i really sponser the company i have a couple nutritional stores and it sell like wildfire

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit, I would'nt mine trying both of them together, take two scoops of SP250 before the workout, and how ever many scoops of the size on after the workout, that'd probably be a good stack.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    listen to prolangtum guys all of these are the same basic molecules they just have different delivery systems!!!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    listen to prolangtum guys all of these are the same basic molecules they just have different delivery systems!!!
    throw a spiffy label on it and....people buy.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Noxplode was useless for me

however superPump 250 looks good , looks like it can deliver solid results

Size On looks ok but has too many Carbs if you ask me

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I am trying superpump 250 now I am on my second day. I didn't notice anything my workout was cut short. I dead lifted 405 6 reps instead of 3 so I will have to give it more time. I also hadn't lifted any all week. I am on week 3 of 1gram of test so we shall see. I got it on sale, but I tried NOXPlode and it gave me the gas and bloated feeling. So I am not to thrilled about those type of formulas. I am going to give it a full month before I right it off. Funny thing about his company they got in trouble a while ago for being to drug like or actual drug like. I wonder how long he will be around?

Thread Information