SVTMuscle* is offline Banned

Since everyone hates Muscletech..

Have anyone really honestly tried their products? alot of people are quick to make assumptions about how their products are horrible just because they are so heavly advertised... but, do alot of ppl have substantial proof that their products are junk?
    me no... i've had nitro-tech a few times, and it was ust like any other whey. but like Cell Tech, Pump Tech, ect..

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    I've done cell-tech a few times cause i believed all that garbage they claim like 10 lbs in 7 days i think it is. what a joke. it's creatine monohydrate thats all read the labels I don't know about nitro-tech or pump-tech, but i know for sure i got ripped off by buying cell-tech. plain and simple monohydrate thats it. Don't waste your money bro

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt say their products are garbage per se. Albeit, I agree that their false publicity fails to claim that their subjects were on AAS. ALso the fact that thier prices are ludicrous.
    I prefer MAN, Scivation,Primaforce,etc. Good products, good price, good quality and good service.

N.B: Try Clout by MAN, good stuff.

Zapp is offline Banned
    They get all of these top named bb to endorse their product to make you think that theirs is the best when actually it's not any better than the rest of them. Save your money and go to Wal-Mart and buy what they have on the shelf.

Essentially, their products aren't "garbage", but it just makes me mad that they would actually put ads in flex, and numerous other magazines making ridiculous claims, and lying to millions of people. Just don't expect any miracle gains from it.

Muscle-Tech claims=

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    They get all of these top named bb to endorse their product to make you think that theirs is the best when actually it's not any better than the rest of them. Save your money and go to Wal-Mart and buy what they have on the shelf.
    EXACTLY !

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    cell tech isnt just creatine monohydrate...it has ALA which enhances creatine and glucose uptake in muscles and taurine which volumizes cells if im not mistaken...its still a rip off no doubt but dont say its plain creatine.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Cell-tech is a good product, I just think that it is over-priced, and over-advertised. Their fasle claims, and price (mostly the price) stop me from buying their products.

well i know of course they claim ridiculous gains and whatnot from their products, myself personally have never tried Cell-Tech or any other MT product, and have no interest in it, I stick with Avant Labs, Primaforce, and Scivation like he said above.
    But i mean, i work at GNC (Franchised*** not coporate bullshit) and i shy people away from Muscletech and have them buy a similar product from a company we get a bigger profit from

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had great success with Avant labs. Their products I find are very sound.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'll vouch for ab solved from avant labs

shoutout to sputnik on that

avant labs sesathin is da shiznit. i gotta talk my GNC into carrying their products

Thread Information