jport1540 is offline Associate Member

Question Cell Tech or Muscle Milk??

For mt PWO shake, should I take Cell Tech or Muscle Milk? I am not sure rather createne or protein is better for me right now? I need to cut fat still, as to give myself a trimmer look, but I also want to put on more mass. Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If cutting, just stick with protien. Creatine will bloat you.

You always want protien. When bulking, take creatine and protien.

Add in your stats and goals, and we can try to come up with some more advice.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    well you're going to have to pick, you can't really cut and bulk at the same time. you could try the lean mass diet (check the sticky in the diet forum) if that's what you're going for.

and what he aid above, regardless of what you're doing you need protein. it's essential to anyone training.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Muscle milke is way high in cals, your looking to cut get a generic whey protein, and i remember reading a study that the new designer ethyl ester creatines help aid in lipolysis(fat burning) not to mention it is better absorbed which means less bloating.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    you do not want muscle milk..it's high in fat!! save the muscle milk for before you go to bed..it slows digestion and will keep you from going catabolic longer (this is a good thing) in your PWO you want a carb/ protein drink..oats or dex with some whey protein..2 grams of carbs for every gram of protein...and if you are cutting you can still use creatine, i would just use an ethyl ester it has little to no bloat and will help you with strength and good pumps...good luck

jport1540 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the advice. I was going to head ove to GNC and pick up Muscl Milk, but now I am just going to stick with generic whey as well as ethyl ester creatine, unless you guys think otherwsie. I guess now my questions are how often should I take them? Thanks for the help thus far.

Thread Information