Thread: X factor

MASTER is offline "I Own You"

X factor

Anyone have any opinions on molecular nutritions x factor?It sounds like a load of shit to me, but everyone bums it on bodybuilding.com.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Anyone have any opinions on molecular nutritions x factor?It sounds like a load of shit to me, but everyone bums it on bodybuilding.com.
    arachidonic acid, the active in x factor, is basically a pro-inflammatory fatty acid. the american diet is quite high in arachidonic acid, in fact so high that its considered a significant health risk.

this product is not only not effective IMO, its not safe either.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    arachidonic acid, the active in x factor, is basically a pro-inflammatory fatty acid. the american diet is quite high in arachidonic acid, in fact so high that its considered a significant health risk.

this product is not only not effective IMO, its not safe either.
    Thanks man, i was sort of on the edge of giving it a go, coz so many people swear by it on bb.com, but ill steer clear now.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have tried it, as well as adonis x, both at high doses. I noticed nothing. Except one time with the x-factor i seemed to get a strange eye rash. However, this wa during spring time when allergens are heightened, but the inflammation may have increased t...i dunno. either way, no muscle gains on it. and yes, the stuff is not good for you.

pv66 is offline Junior Member
    Where do you get that it is not safe? I have done some research on it as well. From what I've read, it indicates that the pro-inflammatory aspects of the supplement create headaches and soreness. Are there any other side effects I should be aware of?

ben2285 is offline Junior Member
    I used this stuff before also, its complete shit, as it made me feel like shit also. It leaned me out some but made me feel like i was cutting and my weights weren't increasing or anything. It also made me feel kinda lethargic so I stopped taking it I actually still have a bottle of it just collecting dust. I honestly wuldnt even take it again if someone offered it to me for free.

Thread Information