ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member

Whey Protein & Flax oil

I am going out to buy some Whey protein & Flax oil tomorrow to add to my diet. I was wondering what was the best Whey protein to use and if you had to load on it. Also I know they have pills, gelcoats and liquid Flax. Which would be the best to take?
    thanks

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think whey protein is going to be to your taste.. Many like ON (optimum nutrition) but I personally will take anything I can get my hands on.. I drink so many shakes I don't even taste them anymore.

You do not load protein, or at least you are the first person that I have ever heard ask this.

I prefer liquid flax/borage oil which I mix in my shakes. I use Udo's blend if I can order it when I need it or I order the stuff that Kent Nutrition has, about the same stuff but flax is good (any brand I would think).

Oldman

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    as oldman says..find something cheap as far as whey goes, and something you like...i personally use myoplex i like the taste and you can find it for a reasonable price if you look hard enough..as far as flax, buy the liquid and just down it straight up..i hate mixing it with my shakes b/c my shales taste soo good

ExitedNoob is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies.
    when is the best times to take these suppliments?

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ExitedNoob
    thanks for the replies.
    when is the best times to take these suppliments?
    All day long.. dude you need to feed your body from sun-up to sun-down +++.. I would suggest heading over to the diet forum and start reading for great info.

If you want to grow your body big and strong you have to feed it.

myoplex shakes
    ROCK!! I used to drink myoplex delux all the time but too many carbs for me to have other than PWO but I would not ruin one of them with Flax hahaha.. good stuff.

Thread Information