4. FAT BURNER = ANIMAL STACK

5. GOOD SUPPLENTS THAT HAVE WORKED TREMENDOUSLY WELL

a. CYCLO ZMASS
    B. ALA AND CLA
    C. ZOMNIN BOL (OVERNIGHT PROTEIN)
    d. PURE GLUTAMINE(CYTOVOL, OR WHATEVER)

OPINIONS........

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    1- I haven't found a creatine yet that worked for me. Cell-Tech is loaded with sugar IMO.

2. Myoplex and Optimum Nutrition are what I use. No complaints. I have used GNC brand but it bloated the crap out of me, no pun intended.

3. I used to down the bars all the time till I learned about Soy and glycigens (sp?) Once I started looking at those two factors I found there weren't to many good bars out there. But they do work in a pinch and I like the Met-Rx ones, Protein Plus to be specific.

4. I use animal stack and have no complaints. Haven't tried to many others though.

5. I try to never miss a glutamine supp.

Opinions - I also take a glucosamine supp for the joints. Works great. Key in all of it is to experiment and find out what works for you.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by Fat4Now
    1- I haven't found a creatine yet that worked for me. Cell-Tech is loaded with sugar IMO.

That is done intentionally. The dextrose aids in an insulin spike that is ideal for creatine transport. Then again a more cost effective way would just to buy straight creatine monohydrate and mix it with a high GI juice (ie: grape juice).

Opinions - I also take a glucosamine supp for the joints. Works great. Key in all of it is to experiment and find out what works for you.
    I'm with you here bro. Glucosamine has done wonders for me.

chris245 is offline Junior Member

Re: Best Suppliments Post

Originally posted by mikeyscars
    1. CREATINE = CELL TECH, METHOYPRO, OR THE CYTODYNE ONE

From personal experience i find that PVL Cre-X 12 works best for me.

2. PROTEIN= CUTTING - ISOPURE
    MASS - MYOPLEX

For protein powders,i've never used either of the above. But i've found that a good weight gainer such as Twinlabs Gainer Fuel or NLarge2 is great when looking to add on mass as most have 50g of protein per 2 to 3 scoops.

3. PROTEIN BARS - MET RX AFTERFX OR NITROTEC

Never used either of the above,but Bio-Protein bars are great,each bar contains 21g of protein and about 35% of the U.S. RDA of vitamins/minerals

4. FAT BURNER = ANIMAL STACK

Animal Stak isnt meant for burning fat. I've never tried to lose fat,but i know people who have used these product's and i'd reccommend a good E.C.A such as NutraSport's ECA Stack, NVE's Stacker 2, or AST's Dymetadrine Xtreme.

5. GOOD SUPPLENTS THAT HAVE WORKED TREMENDOUSLY WELL

Well for me its just been protein,creatine,some andro and MSM.

nothing out of the ordinary. any supplement can work as long as you work hard,eat right,and get lots of rest.

OPINIONS........

Thread Information