powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~

funny, but true, talk about supplements (read this to save money)

What about testosterone , insulin or GH "boosters"?

Again, total bullshit.

Testosterone Boosters:

First, if you want a testosterone booster , just take HCG or Clomid. Nothing over the counter will work better. And trust me, by themselves, these "testosterone booster" drugs are worthless for muscle growth.

The only thing testosterone boosters are good for is an increase in SEX DRIVE - which is GREAT! But don't think you'll put on any muscle with them.

Insulin Boosters:

As far as insulin mimickers or boosters ... taking something like rALA is plenty fine. Anything else will just make you fat, unless you KNOW what you are doing. And if you are one of the individuals who knows what they are doing with insulin, you are most likely going to just inject something like Humalog or Hum****-R anyway.

Besides, why come out with a supplement that boosts "insulin", when you can just buy insulin for $20 and it'll easily last you 8-12 MONTHS?!!? Financially it doesn't make sense, let alone the LACK of results.

GH/IGF Boosters:

Lastly ... we arrive at the next scam - GH or IGF boosters. Let me tell you, there is NO SUCH THING IN THIS WORLD!

GH is a HUGE market for the pharmaceutical companies and the aging (and RICH) 40+ year old market. To date, NO pharmaceutical company has been able to develop a GH delivery system that works as well as an injection, through oral or even nasal usage. These companies spend MILLIONS of dollars on such research and all of their tests for such "boosters" have failed.

Yes ... there are some experimental stuff that DOES work ... but you can't get it because it's for research use only. So, don't think some lamer supplement company owned by some ex-drug dealer or something, all of a sudden has a product that does what MILLIONS of dollars of research has yet to produce.

You may WISH for it ... but it's not reality and you'll just be wasting your money.

If a supplement company did find something that worked, if they were actually THAT smart, they would simply patent it and sell it to big pharmaceutical company's for MILLIONS of dollars and retire to some tropical island! Does this make sense to you?

I hope so ... because I don't want you to be fooled. If you want to see Growth Hormone results, go get a prescription for it and start injecting. Otherwise, wait a few years before newer technology is available for oral/nasal GH delivery.
    Read more at http://hmgear.com

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's true. Just a money grab from the sup companies.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    bump to stop so many tribulus questions lol

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    this is very outdated there are new supps that do works

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    this is very outdated there are new supps that do works
    Powerliftmike laughed when he heard you said that DHEA is superior to trib.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    so is using a test booster like trib pointless should i just go with clomid from now on ?

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    Powerliftmike laughed when he heard you said that DHEA is superior to trib.

Yes the only reason trib works is by converting into DHEA.

But BOTH do a very poor job at raising testosterone although I reccomend DHEA in PCT as it has benefits in improving mood,energy and provides a ready precursor to test without having to worry about further shutdown.

Here is a study showing that the active in tribulus converts into DHEA

Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions.

Adimoelja A.

School of medicine 'Hang Tuah' University, Teaching and Naval Hospital,Surabaya, Indonesia.

Traditional herbs have been a revolutionary breakthrough in the management of erectile dysfunction and have become known world-wide as an 'instant' treatment. The modern view of the management of erectile dysfunction subscribes to a single etiology, i.e. the mechanism of erection. A large number of pharmacological agents are orally consumed and vasoactive agents inserted intraurethrally or injected intrapenially to regain good erection. Modern phytochemicals have developed from traditional herbs. Phytochemicals focus their mechanism of he****g action to the root cause, i.e. the inability to control the proper function of the whole body system. Hence phytochemicals manage erectile dysfunction in the frame of sexual dysfunction as a whole entity. Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (De-Hydro-Epi-Androsterone). Preliminary observations suggest that Tribulus terrestris L grown on different soils does not consistently produce the active component Protodioscin. Further photochemical studies of many other herbal plants are needed to explain the inconsistent results found with other herbal plants, such as in diversities of Ginseng, Eurycoma longifolia, Pimpinella pruacen, Muara puama, Ginkgo biloba, Yohimbe etc.

Taken from Pubmed

To touch furthermore on the article there are new legal AIs out now that efficiently increase testosterone output.

And there are new oral forms of HRP6 that increase HGH output as well as injectable.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Yes the only reason trib works is by converting into DHEA.

But BOTH do a very poor job at raising testosterone although I reccomend DHEA in PCT as it has benefits in improving mood,energy and provides a ready precursor to test without having to worry about further shutdown.

Here is a study showing that the active in tribulus converts into DHEA

Phytochemicals and the breakthrough of traditional herbs in the management of sexual dysfunctions.

Adimoelja A.

School of medicine 'Hang Tuah' University, Teaching and Naval Hospital,Surabaya, Indonesia.

Traditional herbs have been a revolutionary breakthrough in the management of erectile dysfunction and have become known world-wide as an 'instant' treatment. The modern view of the management of erectile dysfunction subscribes to a single etiology, i.e. the mechanism of erection. A large number of pharmacological agents are orally consumed and vasoactive agents inserted intraurethrally or injected intrapenially to regain good erection. Modern phytochemicals have developed from traditional herbs. Phytochemicals focus their mechanism of he****g action to the root cause, i.e. the inability to control the proper function of the whole body system. Hence phytochemicals manage erectile dysfunction in the frame of sexual dysfunction as a whole entity. Protodioscin is a phytochemical agent derived from Tribulus terrestris L plant, which has been clinically proven to improve sexual desire and enhance erection via the conversion of protodioscine to DHEA (De-Hydro-Epi-Androsterone). Preliminary observations suggest that Tribulus terrestris L grown on different soils does not consistently produce the active component Protodioscin. Further photochemical studies of many other herbal plants are needed to explain the inconsistent results found with other herbal plants, such as in diversities of Ginseng, Eurycoma longifolia, Pimpinella pruacen, Muara puama, Ginkgo biloba, Yohimbe etc.

Taken from Pubmed
    ?Donde estas, Powerliftmike?

Thread Information