Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

superdrol and phera plex

can you take superdrol and phera plex together? or one after the other?

and do you get acne side effects from these?

and what is a good site to buy them from? stores are too expensive

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    can you take superdrol and phera plex together? or one after the other?

and do you get acne side effects from these?

and what is a good site to buy them from? stores are too expensive
    You should not stack them. Anabolic Xtreme website tells you to stack them for two weeks at reduced dosages. Bryan2, supplement guru, said not to stack.

I am going to start my first phera plex cycle in about 3 weeks. Not sure about the acne because I haven't used them.

I bought a bottle for my brother for just $22.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    You should not stack them. Anabolic Xtreme website tells you to stack them for two weeks at reduced dosages. Bryan2, supplement guru, said not to stack.

I am going to start my first phera plex cycle in about 3 weeks. Not sure about the acne because I haven't used them.

I bought a bottle for my brother for just $22.

thats cheap where did you get that from? and it only gets run for 4 weeks then you have to use nolva and clomid for PCT? and could you run them back to back if so..which goes first

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    they both suck...get on some winstrol tabs if your scared of doing pins. superdrol and those PHs' that are legal suck real bad..horrible sides

FIVE_8 is offline Banned
    they both suck...get on some winstrol tabs if your scared of doing pins. superdrol and those PHs' that are legal suck real bad..horrible sides

FIVE_8 is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE_8
    scared of pins? nah bro i been on cycle before im just looking for an alternative and try to avoid sides mostly acne...but if these are gonna give me the same sides as gear ill keep training naturally until im ready to cycle again

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thats cheap where did you get that from? and it only gets run for 4 weeks then you have to use nolva and clomid for PCT? and could you run them back to back if so..which goes first
    I PMed you with the site. I'm going to run 20mg ED for 4 weeks. That will require only one bottle.
    100mg of Clomid ED and 20mg of Nolva ED for 4 weeks.

What do you mean back to back?

and everyone reports gaining 5-10 pounds from phera plex and compare it to anavar ...you would never get that from a winistrol only cycle EVER

I PMed you with the site. I'm going to run 20mg ED for 4 weeks. That will require only one bottle.
    100mg of Clomid ED and 20mg of Nolva ED for 4 weeks.

What do you mean back to back?
    thanks bro and back to back i meant 4 weeks superdrol then 4 weeks pheraplex then PCT..i been through a cycle before and im lookin for somethin a little less harsh with the acne sides ya know thanks again

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thanks bro and back to back i meant 4 weeks superdrol then 4 weeks pheraplex then PCT..i been through a cycle before and im lookin for somethin a little less harsh with the acne sides ya know thanks again
    From what I have read, I wouldn't run them back to back. Superdrol then PCT. Can you get your blood levels checked?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    and everyone reports gaining 5-10 pounds from phera plex and compare it to anavar...you would never get that from a winistrol only cycle EVER
    I've heard of var-only cycles because it is not very suppressive. I believe most, on this site, would frown upon a winstrol -only cycle. What do you think Anabolios?

From what I have read, I wouldn't run them back to back. Superdrol then PCT. Can you get your blood levels checked?
    no probably not just for insurance reasons im in between companies...would you recommend superdrol or phera? im tryin to keep lower sides with leaner gains

yeah very few if any would support a winny only cycle..and yes ive heard of var only cycles for a few reasons

chest6 is offline Banned
    I might do var only or phera plex..all this talk isnt helping..

Im not gonna hijack your thread just good ideas here. Plex seems interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I might do var only or phera plex..all this talk isnt helping..

Im not gonna hijack your thread just good ideas here. Plex seems interesting.
    nah any thoughts are welcome i just want something different with less sides maybe get a few pounds i have some HMB and liquid creatine im thinkin of doin that before or after the plex i dont know im just lookin to put on a few pounds ya know

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know what you mean. I personally never saw anything with that creatine serum stuff. However, thats the stuff I will probably be playin around with this upcoming year.

I know what you mean. I personally never saw anything with that creatine serum stuff. However, thats the stuff I will probably be playin around with this upcoming year.
    the kind made by MM with the eyedropper? overpriced and didnt do anything for me i heard CEE is the best creatine but i heard liquid gives great absoption..who knows ill try a bunch of different stuff this year

chest6 is offline Banned
    same here, I have never tried CEE but I plan to.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    no probably not just for insurance reasons im in between companies...would you recommend superdrol or phera? im tryin to keep lower sides with leaner gains
    Phera Plex.

sputnik is offline Banned
    def go Phera

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Bad post X's 3!

Milky87 is offline Member
    There is a higher probability that you will get acne rom Phera-plex due to its much higher androgenicity than Superdrol.

Actually, ive read that Madol (that active hormone in Phera-plex) has anabolic :androgenic ratings of 160:60, so it should be as bad as with test

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to disagree. PP and superdrol are very potent, and very similar to anavar . I am going to run a cycle of either SD or PP this spring.

Winny only cycle are not good. Need a test base.

Only run four weeks, then PCT. It would be very hard on the liver to bridge the compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I'm going to disagree. PP and superdrol are very potent, and very similar to anavar . I am going to run a cycle of either SD or PP this spring.

Winny only cycle are not good. Need a test base.

Only run four weeks, then PCT. It would be very hard on the liver to bridge the compounds.
    well i had 2 bottles of 6-oxo and was taking 3 before workout and 6 at bedtime...i only used one bottle which didnt last too long and i broke out a little not much...how comparable are the effects of 6-oxo to phera plex as far as sides and gains go?

bump

bump again? anyone? opinions on effectiveness of 6-oxo compared to phera plex and side effects?

chest6 is offline Banned
    2 different things man..you cant compare them

2 different things man..you cant compare them
    you can compare them...im asking will work better for gains used individually and what will give worse side effects

thats like saying you cant compare anadrol and test...they are two different things but you can still compare them

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    isn't 6-oxo just an estrogen combatant?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_built7
    isn't 6-oxo just an estrogen combatant?
    yeah it is but i have heard of people using it all on its own adn getting solid gains i was just wondering what other peoples experiences were

Phera Plex would be WAY stronger, and sides would probably be 10x worse
    than 6oxo. I never had any sides with using 6oxo before. Phera Plex would be like 200 million times more effective. It's like comparing creatine to a test cycle. Phera Plex is more effective, but has alot more sides.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yeah it is but i have heard of people using it all on its own adn getting solid gains i was just wondering what other peoples experiences were
    If you are looking to nearly double your test levels, I would go with arimidex at 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks. This will be far superior to 6-oxo.

6-oxo is non-hormonal so it won't be suppressive on your natural test levels. You won't need PCT.

Phera Plex is hormonal so it will be suppressive on your natty test. PCT is a must.

Phera Plex results will blow away the results you could achieve with 6-oxo. The sides will also be worse, though.

If you are looking to nearly double your test levels, I would go with arimidex at 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks. This will be far superior to 6-oxo.

6-oxo is non-hormonal so it won't be suppressive on your natural test levels. You won't need PCT.

Phera Plex is hormonal so it will be suppressive on your natty test. PCT is a must.

Phera Plex results will blow away the results you could achieve with 6-oxo. The sides will also be worse, though.
    thank you exactly what i wanted to hear! you are the man
    i grabbed some superdrol and im gonna run pct with it thanks again bro!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    thank you exactly what i wanted to hear! you are the man
    i grabbed some superdrol and im gonna run pct with it thanks again bro!!
    What do you use for liver and heart protection? The Perfect Cycle is great for liver protection but I can't find a complete hear protection product.

What do you use for liver and heart protection? The Perfect Cycle is great for liver protection but I can't find a complete hear protection product.
    that was gonna be my next question i have milk thistle and was gonna use that at 1000mg ed especially because im on accutane right now

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    that was gonna be my next question i have milk thistle and was gonna use that at 1000mg ed especially because im on accutane right now
    This is from Bryan 2:

IMPORTANT INFO about safe hormone use!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all of the new products floating around regarding legal anabolics many are left with questions regarding safety, efficiency, PCT, and how to minimize potential side effects.
    This is written so to be somewhat of a guide to those that are interested in dabbling with these new hormonal substances on the market.

It is important to STRESS that if you are interested in using synthetic hormones whether legal or not that you must be prepared for the potential outcomes: positive and negative!!!

Nearly all of the new legal steroids out now are 17aa methylated orals. Only 2 come to mind that are not these are Max LMG and finagenx. But unfortunately they will be gone very shortly.

Steroids because unwanted effects and many are unsuitable because of this but for the most part there are ways to avoid or minimize them.

The most notable that come to mind are the damage that occur to the liver and MOST importantly your cholesterol levels!!!
    I know your thinking what’s the big deal with having messed up cholesterol levels for a few weeks. Well there is actually quite a bit.

Cholesterol is responsible for your overall cardio vascular health and skewed numbers put us all at risk for heart disease. Ignoring this is just asking for a heart attack or stroke latter on in life.

The liver is one of the most important organs in the body and its main purpose is filtering the harmful toxins from your blood. When you introduce oral 17aa methyl steroids the liver tries to break the substance down to excrete it from the body, the 17aa mod done to the steroid makes it very hard to do this and thus the liver ends up producing too much enzymes for the liver itself to handle and it actually starts to cause damage.

Both of these harmful side effects are only able to been seen through bloodwork!!!

It is always important to do PRE and POST bloodwork to see how your body has reacted to the drugs and to see if you have recovered.

Fortunately there are certain supplements that we can take to prevent and lessen the side effects. But remember cardio is the very best preventative measure to take.

__________________________________________________ ______-

Regarding cholesterol health (The list will be in order of effectiveness)

At the top of the list is niacin

The best form is sustained release
    Next come the regular form (but be aware these two can and will cause the skin to become a flushed red for a few minutes after you take it) nothing wrong it’s just a slight side effect

There is however a version that eliminates this referred to as flush free niacin

A general dose for cholesterol health is around 1000-1500mgs daily but if using the flush free version a dose of 2000-3000 mgs is preferred as this version is slightly weaker acting.

EFAs
    Are up towards the top of the list as well as they work very efficiently at cholesterol maintenance. These are referred to the Omegas 3,6,9 they are found in flax and fish oils which are most commonly used for bodybuilding purposes.

Red yeast riceDoseage:1200mg-2400mg Ed
    Red yeast rice is basically fermented rice that shares the same active ingredients as the main stream prescription cholesterol lowering statins that are on the market. It is known to have a decent effect on cholesterol maintenance. However it is only beneficial to use for short periods of time such as up to 3-4 weeks before the cycle and continued throughout PCT. It should also be noted that this particular product is known to lower concentrations of COQ10 in the heart and liver so either a pre made supplement including this or additional supplementation of COQ10 at 300mg per day will be needed.

Sesathin

Sesathin is an excellent product that has many aspects that are beneficial to the bodybuilding community; one of these happens to be beneficial specifically for cholesterol maintenance and repair.

A short read up can be found at wwwdotavantlabsdotcom/main.php(dot to be replaced with a . to access)

Allicin:
    An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Policosanol:
    Doseage: 10 -20 mg/day
    Policosanol is made up of a blend of fatty alcohols known to be beneficial towards cholesterol maintenance. This specific supplement sometimes takes up to 3 months before full benefits start to show themselves and stacks remarkably well with EFAs producing a synergetic effect.

FenugreekFenugreek is known to help tremendously during PCT for HPTA recovery but also shows some slight benefits towards lipid health.

These are the most effective supplements currently available to us bodybuilders that benefit our goals while choosing to supplement with hormonal products.

__________________________________________________ _____

There is also the important factor of liver health when using steroids and more specifically oral steroids .

Milk thistle
    Doseage: 1000mg Ed
    Milk thistle is the most important supplement when it comes to liver health is actually detoxifies the liver and encourages new growth of liver cells to be made.

N.A.C
    Doseage: 600mg-1200mg Ed
    This amino acid is a precursor to glutathione which is an aminoacid like compound that is specifically known to prevent free radicals and help detoxify the liver it works synergistically with milk thistle.

Alpha lipoic acid
    Doseage: 300-500mg Ed
    It is a great all around antioxidant that helps other protective vitamins re circulate the body.

Liv 52
    Is a blend of other ingredients used to treat liver troubles for centuries and while it does work IMO not to the potential of the other three ingredients listed.

If your thinking about using hormonal products why not spend a little extra money and do it the smart way!!! Minimize every negative side effect that you can because lets face it guys is a few extra pounds of muscle really worth risking your health over it???

__________________________________________________ ___________

Next I will move onto the topic Post cycle treatment I will refer you to this thread as it is excellent advice!!! I only have a few things to add as newer legal supplements have recently come onto the market that are efficient Please read this Pheedno's PCT

Now I actually prefer the administration of SERMs like clomid and nolva in the beginning stages of PCT as they will help your cholesterol levels greatly while restoring your natty testosterone production and they will also help guard you from negative estrogen sides like gyno(aka bitch titties) My method is usually the same as Pheednos as outlined in the above link but I continue using an AI for 4 more weeks after dropping the SERMs as Nolva/Clomid will ensure natty test levels are returned and even help cholesterol but they will only ensure normal natural test levels. An AI actually has the power to achieve higher than normal testosterone levels .

The new currently legal product is called ATD short for 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione it is a very effective AI(actually a metabolite of Aromasin a prescription steroidal Aromatase inhibitor) and it will restore your natural test production just as efficiently as a SERM will during PCT. The main down fall to using only an AI has the “potential” for continued cholesterol disruption as estrogen is beneficial to cholesterol and an AI reduces estrogen.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Forgot about his advice on blood pressure:

Another negative side effect that usually befalls the common steroid user is elevated blood pressure and this can be a very serious side effect!!!

However ther are as well certain suppliments that can help

First thing that comes to mind is

Hawthorne Berry
    Doseage 1500mg-2000mg ed

This does a decent job at lowering blood pressure

Celery Seed extract
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. Also there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

This can be used year round, or saved for an extra punch to control Blood Pressure during cycle.

Forgot about his advice on blood pressure:

Another negative side effect that usually befalls the common steroid user is elevated blood pressure and this can be a very serious side effect!!!

However ther are as well certain suppliments that can help

First thing that comes to mind is

Hawthorne Berry
    Doseage 1500mg-2000mg ed

This does a decent job at lowering blood pressure

Celery Seed extract
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. Also there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

This can be used year round, or saved for an extra punch to control Blood Pressure during cycle.

Excelent post. Elevated blood pressure is not something that you would risk having. Definately make sure you have something to combat that.

Thread Information