DNoMac is offline Senior Member

Activate/Rebound Xt Stack and Libido

I was on this stack for a month and noticed a decrease in libido at some points. Does this stack cause this, and has anybody else noticed similar affects or could it possibly have been something else? It wasn't severe, but jus wonderin so i can be more prepared next time. Thanks bros

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yes it can in some individuals its kinda person dependant.

what were your gains?

Was this for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2

what were your gains?

Was this for PCT?
    No, I was interested in trying natural test boosters such as trib or tongkat and came across this nonhormonal stack. I didn't log my gains like I should have. I may have gained a few pounds, but I was taking it over thanksgiving, so that may have contributed. Also, I missed a few workouts because of being out of town, but I don't think that would affect it to much.

I didn't notice anything substantial as far as gains. I didn't really notice a drop in libido until a few weeks in. It's usually out of control, but noticed it wasn't as crazy as usual and realized it was prob the rebound (?). I also felt a little lathargic during some workouts, but thought it could be attributed to many different variables (lack of proper rest, ect). I upped my caloric intake as well to try and get the best gains, but still didn't notice anything substantial.

I was taking the beta version of activate and taking two pills of rebound a day. I wanna try it again in a month or so, this time taking three and taking the new potent activate (20 pills/day was shi-ty). I also just took a week off training for the first time in about 2 years, so hopefully when I cycle it again, I'll notice better gains. Next time I plan on documenting my gains more closely.

Any other experiences with this or similar stacks? Would anybody suggest doing the cycle differently (adding other sups, different dosage, ect)?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    No, I was interested in trying natural test boosters such as trib or tongkat and came across this nonhormonal stack. I didn't log my gains like I should have. I may have gained a few pounds, but I was taking it over thanksgiving, so that may have contributed. Also, I missed a few workouts because of being out of town, but I don't think that would affect it to much.

I didn't notice anything substantial as far as gains. I didn't really notice a drop in libido until a few weeks in. It's usually out of control, but noticed it wasn't as crazy as usual and realized it was prob the rebound (?). I also felt a little lathargic during some workouts, but thought it could be attributed to many different variables (lack of proper rest, ect). I upped my caloric intake as well to try and get the best gains, but still didn't notice anything substantial.

I was taking the beta version of activate and taking two pills of rebound a day. I wanna try it again in a month or so, this time taking three and taking the new potent activate (20 pills/day was shi-ty). I also just took a week off training for the first time in about 2 years, so hopefully when I cycle it again, I'll notice better gains. Next time I plan on documenting my gains more closely.

Any other experiences with this or similar stacks? Would anybody suggest doing the cycle differently (adding other sups, different dosage, ect)?
    I used arimidex at 0.5mg ED for 4 weeks and noticed no decreased libido (everyone is different though) and it really reduced water retention. Bryan2 recommended it to me. It will nearly double your test levels without being suppressive (non-hormonal).
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-02-2006 at 10:01 AM.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    If you experienced decreased libido, with the arimidex , try running tongkat ali at a high dose and that should help it return.

Milky87 is offline Member
    is arimadex or letrozole useable longterm (up to 3 or 4 months) or can it only be used for short cycles?

Did you experience any pain in your joints from having decreased etrogen?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The rebound is also an AI a weaker one but it works in the right doses\

yes low estrogen can cause joint pain as well as bad cholesterol readings

I only used rebound at 2 pills/day (suggests 1-3) so I didn't experience any joint pain. I also only used it for a month just to get the feel for it the first time. The next time I'm gonna try 3/day. I already ordered more, but I wanna try using arimidex next time like Papi suggested. Would it be beneficial to run Tongkat with the rebound/activate stack or is it simply to keep up libido? I didn't notice it to much (never had a prob standing at attention just wasn't as high as usual) but I may take it if it will help.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by DNoMac
    I only used rebound at 2 pills/day (suggests 1-3) so I didn't experience any joint pain. I also only used it for a month just to get the feel for it the first time. The next time I'm gonna try 3/day. I already ordered more, but I wanna try using arimidex next time like Papi suggested. Would it be beneficial to run Tongkat with the rebound/activate stack or is it simply to keep up libido? I didn't notice it to much (never had a prob standing at attention just wasn't as high as usual) but I may take it if it will help.
    Tongkat ali is what Bryan2 recommended to me for increased libido. I tend to play on the safe side so I took Redkat (Tongkat) at the same time. My woman enjoys sex so I don't want to run the risk of disappointing.

Thread Information