BigBri is offline Junior Member

Who agreees with time on equals time off?

What is the overall opinion in regards to time on a cycle should equal time off?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Getting blood work is the gold standard for cycle length.

Most individuals will or can do this so the next best advice is start after you have fully recovered from your last cycle. This usually equates to time on equals time off.

Can it be said that time on equals time off even if blood work cannot be done?
    I've never had blodd work done but I heard it is sort of expensive. Thanks for the help.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBri
    Can it be said that time on equals time off even if blood work cannot be done?
    I've never had blodd work done but I heard it is sort of expensive. Thanks for the help.
    If Bryan 2, supplement guru, posts, he will probably recommend blood work. I'm not sure of the price but I assume it's not inexpensive. If you have the money, it is well worth the expense because it allows you to, possibly, do more cycles per year. There is a chance that you could recover before the time on period.

I'm a college student and money is a bit tight but I may just go by time on equals time off and give myself a four week break after my four week cycle along with the proper PCT.

Flexor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    If Bryan 2, supplement guru, posts, he will probably recommend blood work. I'm not sure of the price but I assume it's not inexpensive. If you have the money, it is well worth the expense because it allows you to, possibly, do more cycles per year. There is a chance that you could recover before the time on period.
    I'd have to agree, even though I have no experience with cycles. With these kind of things, you need specific information to monitor the physiological processes at work. You can't guess at these things, the same goes for any type of testing done in the medical profession. IMHO anyway...

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBri
    I'm a college student and money is a bit tight but I may just go by time on equals time off and give myself a four week break after my four week cycle along with the proper PCT.
    Bryan will probably be on later in the day. I would give him the product you are running, the dosage, and the length. Orals are harsher and might be harder to recover from. I'm assuming your running a Phera Plex or Superdrol cycle. You can trust his advice, he knows his shit in this area. Good luck!

Ya it was a
    hera Plex cycle. Thanks for all the help guys I appreciate it. Just trying to be safe and make the most out of every cycle. I keep an eye out for Bryan if he will be on later today.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    It should at LEAST be TIME ON+PCT=TIME OFF

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    It should at LEAST be TIME ON+PCT=TIME OFF
    That's another way to do. That would be on the safer side. It's hard to wait an extra 4 weeks, though . Some people cruise or bridge to their next cycle. I wonder how many of them get blood work done?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be cycle+PCT = offtime. Best results come from 3 cycles a year, but some people do 4 with blood work to make sure their body is ready for the fourth cycle.

Thread Information