Equiguns is offline Associate Member

I need weight gainer w/out maltodextrin?

I need to find some weight gainer that does not contain maltodextrin. I have a client which is allergic to corn, and maltodextrin is produced from corn. Any weight gainers you guys know of? He needs something to put on weight, but does not want too much protein, just a weight gainer.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    I'm not sure but I think it'd be hard to find a weight gainer w/o protein in it?.

no, protein in it is okay, just not a product that is all protein, he wants something that has a lesser amount of protein, so like a serving that is like 300 grams might only have like 50 or less grams of protein. Maybe some sort of carbo's that are not maltodextrin? i dont know

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    two scoops whey protein, 1tbs natty Peanut butter, 1 fat free yogurt, 1 cup oats blended all together.......700 cals 60g protein, 10g fat, 60g Carbs (if you want to decrease protein then use only 1 scoop whey and add another yogurt).

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    I need to find some weight gainer that does not contain maltodextrin. I have a client which is allergic to corn, and maltodextrin is produced from corn. Any weight gainers you guys know of? He needs something to put on weight, but does not want too much protein, just a weight gainer.
    I wouldnt advise anyone to take weight gainers containing maltodextrin. It will spike your insulin like its never been spiked before and make you very fat and very unhealthy quite fast. You will gain weight, but its all fat; trust me.

bro...all weight gainers are pure maltodextrin, which is the problem...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Equiguns
    bro...all weight gainers are pure maltodextrin, which is the problem...
    Yes it is a major problem, just a ploy to trick newbies into thinking it has so many calories (but calories sourced from malto is just gonna get you fat).

All, but one: MHP's Up Your Mass. Quality stuff there.

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    how about normal protein powder with oats ground up in it and maybe a bit of peanut butter all blended in or other nuts???

Thread Information