buja is offline Junior Member

CEE and ECA bad?

I have read a few post saying not to use the two at the same time, citing no strenght increases as one effect. Can someone shed some light on why these two should not be used at the same time. I currently use both and have noticed considerable strength gains with very little signs of water retention.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    ive been using both since i cant remember and i have made good strength and muscle gains dont listen to anyone to tell you otherwise, and i know they both work well together because i used just EC without CEE and didnt get the same results when i did. give that combo time and youll see.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buja
    I have read a few post saying not to use the two at the same time, citing no strenght increases as one effect. Can someone shed some light on why these two should not be used at the same time. I currently use both and have noticed considerable strength gains with very little signs of water retention.
    The main reason it would be recommended not to do both at the same time is due to one of creatine's main function which is cellular hydration. Caffeine itself is a diuretic, which would conflict with what creatine is trying to perform.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=213781
    This has been answered already. Personally I wouldn't mix it, but it's your body.

Thanks for the info E......that makes total sense. I have gotten some good results though. In your opinion, could you time taking the two so you could hydrate enough to combate some of the diuretic effect of the caffeine. Or could you cut the caffeine and use just the ephedra? I use the ECA more for energy than cutting. I work all day and it helps me get great workouts at 8 at night.

cfiler - i had read your posts previously, good info. Any incite or opinion on ephedra and cee (see above post for reason) - thanks

Thread Information