Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member

cell mass & 1st bodybuilding comp

ok i have 12 weeks left until my 1st bodybuilding competition a little nervous & trying to maintain my size as much as possible... i have about 11-12%b/f & i started dieting yesterday... do u think that cellmass will bloat me like regualr creatine or no?? my current supplements now are whey, cellmass, l-arginine, mutli, vit-c, & soon will b adding hydroxycut then thermoshred for the last 3wks...
    my diet is very lean & i do about 20min of cardio a day & will b up 2 45min by 6wks left of dieting any help would benefit me! i'm 19 5'9" 185lbs i am competing in teens heavy weight & men's middle weight hoping to do as good as possible any support would do since my parents dont support me

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    bump any1?

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    12 weeks out id be doin 30 min a day in the morning 4 times a week...

then when it comes to 8 weeks id be doin 45 min 4 times a week.

Then when it comes to 4 weeks id be doin 45 min in morning with 20 min at night 4 times a week..

then two weeks out 5 days cardio at 45 min in morning and 20 min at night..

This works for me,just givin you my view....

Nah i dont think cell mass will bloat you that much to be worried about..Just make sure you keep your sodium intake nice n low with plenty of water each day e.t.c

Will you be taking a diruetic/water pill

be more concerned with diet,,especially with lower calorific intake make sure your throwin the amnios, bcas, glutamine e.t.c keep all meals consistent,, dont dare skip any,, plenty of sleep..

are you using any Juice,if you are then you may want to be more worried about water retention..

Thread Information