Thread: Weight gainer

dsa8864667 is offline Member

Question Weight gainer

Im kinda confused here looking bulk up but there are so many prducts to chose from. The one prduct i read alot about is n-large. Is this the best prduct to take if trying to bulk up with little fat. Also is it ok to take n-large pre and post workout and before bed, or do u guys reccomend something different beside real food.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    N-large is a good product. Not too much junk in it, and alot of protien. I have used it. I liked it... but my stomach is VERY iratable, and I had to split the portions up. I would take 1/2 shake before bed (25g protien). 1/2 in the morning, and 1/2 post work out. I liked it, but I'm trying other things that are easier on my tummy. I don't like spending literally 3-4 hours per day in the bathroom. It gave me the runs really bad, but it was a good product. Alot of people at my gym love it. I'd suggest it. I'm unusual, I haven't heard of anyone else having a problem this bad with it. Just thought I would share my experiance with you though.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    hmm, when I used n-large my bodyfat went way up I hated it JMO

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    bump

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    nlarge has a lot of maltodextrin and fructose, the malto is good pwo but the fructose will be stored as fat...i would look into other gainers....MHP up your mass is better.

Thread Information