BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

best new fat burner out there? thermorexin? thermonex?

hey just seein which fat burner you guys would recommend at the current time as an otc product. i do anabolics but my girlfriend wanted something not so serious. i've heard good things about thermorexin?? anybody back that up? and i was looking at BSN's thermonex, seemed like good stuff, but those advertisers really know how to hype up products. let me know, thanks.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    bump, interested in the same thing

thermorexin has everything that thermonex has (of value) and more....

value.. ie thermorexin does not have octopamine.... which would be great for fat loss if you were a rat.

BSN - you pay for their advertising and labeling- not the product.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    AMP by Egropharm + HEAT Stack by Avant Labs. If your not to sensitive to stims.

hulkzer is offline Associate Member
    iv bene using it for two weeks wasn't impressed. when i took it 1 1/2hrs before workout and stacked it with yes. i felt more energy, but nothing like eca.
    zer_

Quote Originally Posted by hulkzer
    iv bene using it for two weeks wasn't impressed. when i took it 1 1/2hrs before workout and stacked it with yes. i felt more energy, but nothing like eca.
    zer_
    Thermorexin is supposed to give you more energy, it will not jack up your CNS the way that ephedrine does (nor is it intended too).

if you are looking for that strong CNS effect, just get pure ephedrine.

str8cubano79 is offline Junior Member

Good to see you

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    Thermorexin is supposed to give you more energy, it will not jack up your CNS the way that ephedrine does (nor is it intended too).

if you are looking for that strong CNS effect, just get pure ephedrine.
    Whats up macro, good to see you, I haven't seen you since 2002 from the days of elitefintess...you still post there? my account got deactivated, and I haven't bothered since..

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive seen GREAT!! results with a 7-oh(reduce xt/lean xtreme or 7 oh lean) and heat stack by avant labs. I liked heat stack because it has pretty much no sides(shakes, anxiety, n things like this that stims usually have). This stack really gave me great results, and both supps have pretty much no undesirable sides

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Ive seen GREAT!! results with a 7-oh(reduce xt/lean xtreme or 7 oh lean) and heat stack by avant labs. I liked heat stack because it has pretty much no sides(shakes, anxiety, n things like this that stims usually have). This stack really gave me great results, and both supps have pretty much no undesirable sides
    glad you liked the suggestion from a while back.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    fyi, i have tried thermorexin 3x, and gave up on the 3rd time because every time, before the 2nd day was up, i got bad bad headaches, and not normal headaches, more like tunnle vision, seein spots, bad headaches. one time i even threw up! im sure not everyone had the effects i did, and i dont know why, but just letting you know.

peace.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    glad you liked the suggestion from a while back.
    yea that was DA BOMB!!! im asuming it was the lean xtreme that got me very vascular, n really helped out in my 2 trouble regions(chest fat n lower ab) but im looking fowad to doing this again in early may, thanx for ur help

Thread Information