Thread: Vitargo CGL

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Vitargo CGL

has anyone used this during a cycle? can you please give feedback if it works please? is it good? waste of $$?

they claim you can/will gain 12lbs of size in 2 weeks

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifthard2005
    has anyone used this during a cycle? can you please give feedback if it works please? is it good? waste of $$?

they claim you can/will gain 12lbs of size in 2 weeks

Hi - Newb to these boards, but kind of ironic I stumble across your post in my initial browse. I started taking it Monday, making it 3-4 times this week. Mixed it with Whey and hit it towards the end of my routine. Problem I'm having is that it clumps really really badly in my shaker. When this happens, it gets syrupy and is a real drag to get down. I like it because (they say...) it works faster and more effeciently than dextrose and you def. dont feel that shitty crash. However, I'm thinking about taking it back and just using dext and creatine or even just gatorade. Same principle, but for the cost, I can still get my $$ back if more than 1/2 is left.........

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a decent product but please dont believe those 12lbs in 2 week claims. Nothing but AAS will get you that

Thread Information