snowfox is offline Associate Member

Can I take creatine with caffeine?

I've heard that seriously affects the absorbsion to next to nothing. How about tea? I was a heavy coffee drinker but since I've read that somewhere, I switched over to tea which does also contain some caffeine.

But would the caffeine in tea be ok?

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Damn

From my experience I have never had a problem with taking creatine and caffeine together, in fact Muscular Development published a study that said there neither supplement interferes with each other, in fact I have made my greatest gains using CEE and caffeine with a tad of Vasopro.

thanks, but I wasn't talking about the CEE form, just the monohydrate...anyone?

fishorcutbait is offline Junior Member
    Creatine+Caffeine is ok.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    It's not gonna hurt, but when I'm on creatine (I only have used mono) if I have any caffiene my body flushes out the water stored in.

Every person is different though. If I have coffee or coke more than once a day on creatine, the creatine's not as effective. My body weight goes down, and so does strength. But my body is very sensitive to creatine. Might not effect you the same way.

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    similarly to cfiler, i tried to avoid caffiene as much as possible when I was on creatine. I felt that the dieuretic effects could be counter productive while on creatine. Although everyone is different, I felt better avoiding caffiene completely rather then guessing if it was having a negative effect.

do it everyday

Ok, mixed advices on this. Caffeine does work as a dieuretic, but I drink loads of water too. At least it may keep some of the bloat off with monohydrate and with less strength effects. Maybe more kinda like CEE but with less strength.

Anybody know if there are reports about not combining CEE with caffeine? I've heard/read that CEE is superior to mono and keeps off the bloat...correct?

CEE is taking forever to get on the market here in Holland. You Americans are very lucky to live in supplement super country. Although we have the legal grass, LOL.
    Last edited by snowfox; 01-06-2006 at 05:03 PM.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    CEE keeps off the bloat correct and there is no loading phase, I don't take caffeine with creatine because it makes the creatine useless thats just how my body responds though.

I'm gonna try it when it hit's the Dutch market. Meanwhile I'll just stick to good old mono and of course the grass. Which by the way is greener here than on the other...doesn't make you grow any faster though, LOL.

Thread Information