Thread: gakic

slimswole is offline Junior Member

gakic

i have a buddy thats thinking about taking gakic and wants to know what are the benefits.do u put on a lot of size or considerable strength or is there something else thats legal that works better.thanks.

Dontgvadamn is offline New Member
    Gakic will give you a pump from what I hear. Might allow you to do a few more reps, from what i gather it is similar to noexplode. Not sure about gains you would get from it. From what I have read it is some nasty tasteing stuff too. Id rather take noexplode, atleast it is easy to choke down.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Gakic

Quote Originally Posted by Dontgvadamn
    Gakic will give you a pump from what I hear. Might allow you to do a few more reps, from what i gather it is similar to noexplode. Not sure about gains you would get from it. From what I have read it is some nasty tasteing stuff too. Id rather take noexplode, atleast it is easy to choke down.
    Get Gakic in the pill form if you do not like the taste. DO NOT pay $80 at GNC, you can find it online for $50. Let us know if it works....

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    noxplode worked 1000x better for me. crazy energy. gakic was a waste of money i felt. better pumps and ridiculous energy off noxplode.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    its supposed to give you an increase in strength by 10-15%

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Save yourself some money and buy G-Force at custom nutrition warehouse for A LOT cheaper!!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Get Gakic in the pill form if you do not like the taste. DO NOT pay $80 at GNC, you can find it online for $50. Let us know if it works....
    I've used both forms and tasted it when I burped. It's some nasty shit either way you go about it. IMO, it's not worth it. I got a few more inital reps on the first set of a few exercises, but nothing that would make me buy more of it. IMO, it's a waste and I returned both of my gakic products casue I got 'em at GNC.

Thread Information