Thread: Cell Tech

LancerO8 is offline New Member

Cell Tech

I'm trying to decide whether or not to start taking Cell Tech regularly or not. I train 5 days a week and have a good work out set up. I'm still working on a set diet for bulking and am wondering whether or not to take Cell Tech.

My question was, does Cell Tech help to gain weight? That's my basic goal for the next 3/4 months. Gain as much weight/mass as possible. Not worried about cutting one bit. What are your opinions of Ctech?

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    cell tech is a protein i believe. if so then yes it will help you gain weight. IF!! you eat correctly, train correctly and use the said cell tech correctly. You need to research how much protein and calories you need. and a training regimen. if you only take cell tech it will not just make you gain weight like magic. there are alot of other factors. look around the site. check out the diet section and youll learn alot. i know i did. any other questions feel free to post more or ask other members but try and research what you need first.
    Last edited by Dukkit; 01-08-2006 at 08:20 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Cell Tech has 75g sugar per serving..enjoy getting fat.

chest6 is offline Banned
    double post..
    Last edited by chest6; 01-08-2006 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks a bunch for youre responses. Also I'm looking to gain as much weight as possible like I said. If that means getting fat, then alright. If there was an olympics for metabolism I'd take the Gold every year. I have so much trouble putting on weight and I'm trying to do anything to put on weight.

I lost about 25 for medical reasons. I'm cleared to work out and eat what I want and I've been trying in vain as of late to put on weight.

So thanks for the info!

chest6 is offline Banned
    For putting on weight, diet should be your #1 place to look.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    cell tech in worthless IMO unless your a complete hardgainer

Canadiantiger is offline Associate Member
    CellTech is a creatine based product designed to be taken in conjunction with their NitroTech Protein postworkout hence the amount of sugar. I Believe dollar for dollar some of the new generation creatines are superior in performance and cost effectiveness. Here CellTech is expensive for what it is and some of the new esterfied products are half the price.

cell-tech should be used slowy. IMO use only half of what is REC. on the label

My friend just gave it to me for me.. Not looking to start buying it. Just wondering if it'd help with my current goal, and thats gaining as much weight as possible.

Also, STEVE0
    Why do you say that? Not arguing just want ur opinion!

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    if u got it for free take it.. honestly i wouldnt buy it, just because its to expensive for creatine i've gotten the same results which regualr creatine monohydrate with less bloat

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    i like cell tech...has ALA and Dextrose and Creatine and a lot of other vitamins and minerals and even glutamine and taurine for cell volumization...besides protein what more could i ask for pwo?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    If you can afford it its very good for PWO shake, just add 2 scoops of tasteless protein n there u go. If u cant afford it just buy AST micronized creatine, and mix it with gatorade mix n dex, its basically the poor mans celltech

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw
    cell tech is a protein i believe. if so then yes it will help you gain weight. IF!! you eat correctly, train correctly and use the said cell tech correctly. You need to research how much protein and calories you need. and a training regimen. if you only take cell tech it will not just make you gain weight like magic. there are alot of other factors. look around the site. check out the diet section and youll learn alot. i know i did. any other questions feel free to post more or ask other members but try and research what you need first.
    Make sure you know what you are talking about BEFORE posting......thats where all the shitty info comes from

Celltech IS NOT a protein...it is a sugar based creatine "shuttle/transportation" supplement.....it's overpriced and contains too much sugar/junk for my blood. MUCH better off with straight dex, IMHO. However, I know some guys who swear by it. It also has the potential to mess up your stomach. 75g of sugar is alot, try 1/2 dose with 1.5 scoops of whey post training to start....no need to load!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    Make sure you know what you are talking about BEFORE posting......thats where all the shitty info comes from

Celltech IS NOT a protein...it is a sugar based creatine "shuttle/transportation" supplement.....it's overpriced and contains too much sugar/junk for my blood. MUCH better off with straight dex, IMHO. However, I know some guys who swear by it. It also has the potential to mess up your stomach. 75g of sugar is alot, try 1/2 dose with 1.5 scoops of whey post training to start....no need to load!
    what do you think dextrose is? its straight up sugar.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Never buy anything Muscle Tech. Cell Tech can be made at home for 1/4 the price. It won't help that much with weight gain anyways seeing as its just creatine. YOur best bet to gain weight is food of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Never buy anything Muscle Tech. Cell Tech can be made at home for 1/4 the price. It won't help that much with weight gain anyways seeing as its just creatine. YOur best bet to gain weight is food of course.
    true that giantz...and to be honest guys i would never pay the suggested retail price on cell tech (80 bucks for a big tub) unless i just had the money to waste...thats where my employee discount comes into action....oh and a muscletech rep actually came into my store and asked what muscletech could do differently to have a better reputation among bodybuilders or something like that, and i said "first of all stop making false claims about cell tech helping people put on muscle and lose fat at the same time, and second of all, SUP WITH THE PRICE?"

Kurz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    what do you think dextrose is? its straight up sugar.
    It is, you are correct...however, it's got about 18 different other ingredients (malic acid, etc.) and shit you do not need. PLUS, who is to say it really is dext? Dextrose is pure and about 300x cheaper.........just my .02......If I got it free, would I use it? Sure.....but 75g is too much for my blood, dext or not.

I max out at about 50..........

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz
    It is, you are correct...however, it's got about 18 different other ingredients (malic acid, etc.) and shit you do not need. PLUS, who is to say it really is dext? Dextrose is pure and about 300x cheaper.........just my .02......If I got it free, would I use it? Sure.....but 75g is too much for my blood, dext or not.

I max out at about 50..........
    muscletech is one of the few companies out there that has all their supps tested unlike all those back alley companies like southern pharmaceuticles and and all those wannabe steroid companies...and of all the things to lie about, why lie about dex? like you said it is cheap. and another thing, you only consume 50 grams of carbs pwo?

Kurz is offline Member
    Why lie about anything??? Just a fact bro, people/companies do it.....plain and simple. I'm not saying they do, I'm just saying I PERSONALLY want to know (for whatever I can) that what I'm taking in in what I think it is.....Sort of like Muscle Milk - sure it's high in EFA's, but who is to say it is purely EFA? Detour bars? How many different labels did they go through? Chef Jay?

ANyways, enough on that................does anyone have the thread or support to say WHY fructose and fruit is not idea post-workout? Giantz?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think fruit is fine PWO.

in giantz opinion, oatmeal or even a bagel is fine pwo.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Never buy anything Muscle Tech. Cell Tech can be made at home for 1/4 the price.
    lol i agree and i sell the stuff...
    Last edited by S.P.G; 01-10-2006 at 01:15 PM.

Kurz is offline Member
    I remember SC flaming the crap out of someone for eating or drinking fructose....I just wanted to show it to a buddy who says nothing is better....personally, I'm of the opinion that whatever works for you....

I know many dudes that use rice cakes, bagels, subway, etc......with stellar results....I also know some fat ass weak pigs that use dext/whey. too each his own, but wasnt there a thread?

Kurz is offline Member
    I can get 7lbs of cell tech for like 50 bucks........

8lbs of dex - $13?

Thread Information