Thread: [B]yohimburn[B]

tod682 is offline Associate Member

[B]yohimburn[B]

yohimburn has anyone ever used this stuff? if so what did u use it on and how well did it work? also what kind did u use es or df?

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    seems like people like it

cmax is offline Associate Member

macrophage69alpha?

macrophage69alpha, I am going to either buy yohimburn or Avant Labs Lipoderm-ULTRA.

Can you tell me why I should spend $49.99 to buy yohimburn instead of only spending $32.99 to buy Lipoderm-ULTRA?

Why will yohimburn work better? They both contain similar ingredients.

Yohimburn is 49$, but thats not really that big a difference.

They do not contain similar ingredients other than yohimbine and caffeine.

Yohimburn uses a natural and skin safe delivery platform, lipoderm does not.

Yohimburn actually improves skin tone and health, lipoderm causes dermatological reactions due to the amount of benzyl alcohol (an amount which is in excess of the limit allowed for even hair dyes which is 10%, skin products are limited to 5%)

Yohimburn is safe for face and neck use, lipoderm is not.

Yohimburn ES has more effective and proven lipolytic ingredients and, as noted above, the ingredient and base profile are significantly different.

as a further note- the use of alcohols, in particular high concentrations of benzyl alcohol likely increases local aromatase production, not making this a suitable carrier for yohimbine (which works through the A2 adrenoceptor which, oestrogen created via aromatization, upregulates)

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha

Yohimburn ES has more effective and proven lipolytic ingredients
    more effective based on what? I assume you mean Lipoderm vs. Yohimburn ES, not Lipoderm Ultra vs. Yohimburn ES.

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    as a further note- the use of alcohols, in particular high concentrations of benzyl alcohol likely increases local aromatase production, not making this a suitable carrier for yohimbine (which works through the A2 adrenoceptor which, oestrogen created via aromatization, upregulates)
    id love to see proof on the last statement...because plenty of anedoctal reports say otherwise.

if you have a fat face and neck, go with yohimburn by all means.

if not, Id use Lipoderm Ultra....but I am biased, towards Avant Labs, just like Macro is biased towards AF.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    more effective based on what? I assume you mean Lipoderm vs. Yohimburn ES, not Lipoderm Ultra vs. Yohimburn ES.

that would be a poor assumption. Yohimburn ES contains more effective and dermally bioavailable ingredients, the only two ingredients in lipoderm ultra that have any benefit topically are caffeine and alcar, both of which yohimburn ES contains.

Yohimburn ES
    yohimbine
    caffiene
    theophylline
    theobromine
    alcar
    altyr
    histidine

want the specifics:
    Lecithin (worthless)- if someone had done their research they would know that the fat loss attributed to lecithin injections is actually due to the detergent agent, not the lecithin.
    PPAR alpha is not present in any significant amount in subcutaneous fat, if sesamin is even suitable for transdermal delivery.
    Synephrine- the main benefit of synephrine is appetite suppression, via A1 agonism, peripherially it has little benefit. its lipolytic potential in humans is minimal at best.
    octopamine: unless your a rat or laden with beta3 (in which case adiposity would not be an issue) its worthless, reinterpretation of the science does not change this.
    ascorbyl palmitate: otherwise known as fat soluble vitamin C, does not appear to have any lipolytic benefit.

You are correct that there have been no studies comparing them> Even the science does not guarantee that one is more effective (especially since they are both proprietary formulas). However the fact, and it is a fact, that lipoderm uses dermatologically toxic amounts of benzyl alcohol, that alone should be something to consider.

but I am biased, towards Avant Labs, just like Macro is biased towards AF.
    a fair statement

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Ok, macrophage69alpha you sold me on Yohimburn. I ordered some Yohimburn ES last night. Hopefully this stuff will work good like you are saying.

Based on my research alot of what you are saying is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Ok, macrophage69alpha you sold me on Yohimburn. I ordered some Yohimburn ES last night. Hopefully this stuff will work good like you are saying.

Based on my research alot of what you are saying is correct.
    update?

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would like to know as well I have been thinking about ordering this.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would like to know as well I have been thinking about ordering this.
    didnt you just try Ab Solved?? If you hold on to your horses a bit.....Sputnik or I will get some Lipoderm Ultra in your hands soon, for free.

chest6 is offline Banned
    didnt you just try Ab Solved?? If you hold on to your horses a bit.....Sputnik or I will get some Lipoderm Ultra in your hands soon, for free.
    Sure did, loved it, more talking about future ideas..I like to plan (well) ahead so I'm prepared. Free bottle sounds nice

Thread Information