Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ECA/Creatine ?

  1. #1
    Bilbo Boner's Avatar
    Bilbo Boner is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13

    Smile ECA/Creatine ?

    To start off I'm new to the site. So hello to everyone. A little bit of info about myself:35 yrs old 5'9" 240 lbs 27% BF. I currently lift weights regularly and at least 30 min cardio 5 days per week. I'm having trouble losing fat and decided to take ECA stack (Bronkaid 25 mg ephedrine, NoDoz 200 mg caffeine, aspirin 81 mg) I also take amino acids, Universal animal paks, and 5g micronized creatine mono. I've been reading alot about not taking creatine and eca at same time because one will cancel out the other. My plans are to take eca morn and noon and then take creatine and animal pak in early eve around 5:30 b4 my workout. Will this work or should I just cut out the creatine while doing the eca? If anyone has any other suggestions that would b great.

  2. #2
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    ive used an eca with creatine for many months and ive had plenty of gains. i wouldnt take them at the same time but otherwise it should be fine.

  3. #3
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Seems to be mixing goals a little bit. One or the other I would think would work best.

  4. #4
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    what are you goals?

    lose the bf%, bulk up, etc?


    sorry if i take a day or 2 to respond, plz pm if i dont get back in time due to work or to say whats up!

  5. #5
    Bilbo Boner's Avatar
    Bilbo Boner is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    what are you goals?

    lose the bf%, bulk up, etc?


    sorry if i take a day or 2 to respond, plz pm if i dont get back in time due to work or to say whats up!
    I want to lose bf. Would be happy with 15%.Probaly pass out if I got to 12%. As i said im 27% 240 lbs. I have always had prob with my weight but not to the extreme I've let it get to this time.Would like to get down to 195lbs the lbs just dont seem to be coming off. I diet pretty well lots of chicken fish etc sometimes i cheat. Never had a prob shedding lbs in the past but the older I get the harder it seems.

  6. #6
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbo Boner
    I want to lose bf. Would be happy with 15%.Probaly pass out if I got to 12%. As i said im 27% 240 lbs. I have always had prob with my weight but not to the extreme I've let it get to this time.Would like to get down to 195lbs the lbs just dont seem to be coming off. I diet pretty well lots of chicken fish etc sometimes i cheat. Never had a prob shedding lbs in the past but the older I get the harder it seems.


    older you get harder it is bro


    in my opinion, just stick with eca

  7. #7
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    I would just use the eca. I find that I have 5lbs of water weight/bloat while on creatine. Why would you want that when you are trying to cut up?

  8. #8
    Bilbo Boner's Avatar
    Bilbo Boner is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13
    Thanks for the responses. I plan to stay on the eca for 6-8 weeks 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and then i'll start the creatine again. Need to get off the creatine for a little anyways. Think i' ll look into the creatine cee. I never heard of it until i recently joined this site. I've been reading and alot of ppl say that you don't get the bloat as bad.

  9. #9
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    CEE is supposed to reduce the water bloat, but you would still have water weight.

    When I do ECA, I drop the creatine.

  10. #10
    Bilbo Boner's Avatar
    Bilbo Boner is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    CEE is supposed to reduce the water bloat, but you would still have water weight.

    When I do ECA, I drop the creatine.
    Thanks for the advice. I don't plan to do the two together. Alot of what i've read advices not to do both at same time

  11. #11
    psychoticsa is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    12
    Yeah go for it, i do a little creatine ethyl ester and e/c at the same time. The E/C lowers your bodyfat and the creatine gives your muscles a nice full look. I was doing creatine ethyl ester though, most of that is absoured easily by the body therefor it wont give you bloat. Becuase you have microized creatine you might get a little bloat and the E/C/A wont do anything for that becuase its water not fat...soo what i would do is cut that aspirin (A) out of your E/C/A becuase that is said to cause a little bit more water retention and your not going to want that as well as the micronized creatine bloat.

    TIP- If creatine is giving you diareah...it is bloating you (making you retain water) If you dont get diareah then its not bloating you.

  12. #12
    Danny_Dice is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    141
    Hey is seems you had same problem i had a coupole years ago...I'm 26 5'11 and weished 270 pounds.....i did the ECA stack (when Xenadrine was out) and my cardio was pretty basic and simple..i would weight train first to get heart rate up (which when on the ECA doesnt take long to get heart rate up) then i woudl hit the treadmill for 30-40 minutes and walk for 5 minutes and jog hard for 3 minutes...or you can do sprint intervals. After 2 months i dropped 50 pounds but be warned droppign weight that fast usually means when you ease up on the training you gaint he weight back which i have done slightly...So you prolly want to spread it out. The creatine is somethign you prolly dont need it sound sliek you are stocky enough and by losing the weight you shoudl have a nice broad and lean build u nless you do want to bulk up but not sure what you want.

  13. #13
    Bilbo Boner's Avatar
    Bilbo Boner is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny_Dice
    Hey is seems you had same problem i had a coupole years ago...I'm 26 5'11 and weished 270 pounds.....i did the ECA stack (when Xenadrine was out) and my cardio was pretty basic and simple..i would weight train first to get heart rate up (which when on the ECA doesnt take long to get heart rate up) then i woudl hit the treadmill for 30-40 minutes and walk for 5 minutes and jog hard for 3 minutes...or you can do sprint intervals. After 2 months i dropped 50 pounds but be warned droppign weight that fast usually means when you ease up on the training you gaint he weight back which i have done slightly...So you prolly want to spread it out. The creatine is somethign you prolly dont need it sound sliek you are stocky enough and by losing the weight you shoudl have a nice broad and lean build u nless you do want to bulk up but not sure what you want.
    same thing here couple years ago I had gotten up to 265 lbs. i started doing cardio (cardio only) at the local YMCA dropped to 208 lbs in 2-3 months was feeling great then i slacked off b4 i knew it back to 250 lbs. So now I'm back to square one. I've being going back to the Y for a while now but I'm hitting the weights(1-1.5 hours) and doing cardio(at least 30 min). I know I've gained strength but the not really losing any weight I have dropped around 10 lbs but it has taken forever. The Y has this little electronic device that u hold in your hands and it measures BF% prob not to accurate but it says 26-27 %. As for my goals I want to get down to 12-15% BF around 200 lbs. then put on some lean mass. So my plans are to stop the creatine for a bit and do the ECA keep hitting the weights and cardio. One of my problems is I have to do cardio and weights at same time I have been doing 30- 40 min cardio and then weights but alot of ppl on this site say weights then cardio any opinions on this?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •