Thread: Superdrol help

MoNey MikE is offline New Member

Superdrol help

Hi i have a bottle of superdrol (90 capsules)10mg each. I am 210 lbs 6'3 and i am planning to take them in a 4 week cycle like this. 20 mg (2pills) a day for 1 week 30mg (3pills a day) for 1 week, then 40mg(4 pills a day) for 2 weeks. The only problem is i dont know what time of the day to take them, like should i take 1 dose in the morning, and another at lunch? Please make suggestions on what i should do, and if you think this cycle will be effective. thanks
    (P.S. I am also going to be stacking No2)

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    You might be better off going 10/20/20/30, or 10/20/30/30. Start low and guage your reaction to it. Split the doses up like you suggested, but with superdrol you need to take a lot of extra supps, and you have none listed. These are a must because sd is pretty harsh on the body, so if you haven't already do a search and you'll see the long list of supps that are recommended to take while on.

yeah, i am planning on taking milk thistle with it

bump

You need more than just milk thistle though. Sd can do a lot of things such as blood pressure increases, and it also messes with your lipids. You need to take things like Hawthorne Berry Extract, EFAs, Policosanol, etc just to name a few. I guess you don't absolutely have to, but it's better being safe.

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    You should split it up during the day for better abortion, and since your weight is 210 you should go with 10/20/30/30 for 4 weeks, but to me I think it's only worth taking 3 weeks.

copenhagen is offline Member
    three weeks is a good cycle bro. i would do 10/20/20or30. depending on how your body reacts. six hour intervals is the norm for consumption. also take one around an hour to an hour and a half before your workout. you also need hawthorne berry,red yeast rice, flush free niacin, and some sort of fish/flax oil.
    good luck

my body usually adapts very quick to supplements so i am going to go with this, 20mgs 1st week and then 30 mg for 3 weeks, 1 pill in morning, 1 pill an hour b4 i work out , and 1 at lunch wen im taking 3 a day. I am aldo taking 8 no2s a day, milk thistle, and i am going to be taking NO explode b4 i workout,. Should i not take the NO explode b4 i workout will this effect nething? or will it be ok?

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Quite a few people here and two that I've talked with have said anything over 30 mg is a waste of money. 4 weeks is also what I hear for time on.

The two I've spoken with take their dose all at one time.
    And a guy at the local supp shop I go to said he would not stack anything with this on the first time around so that you can recognize any side effects you are having - Plus you know the strength gains are from this only and not attributable to something else.
    Sounded like good advise to me.
    Just throwing it out there.

I'd probably just take creatine before the workout.

taking it all at once is not a good idea

210-6foot is offline Junior Member
    What might be the problem by doing that, b/c I remember back in the day when I would take 4-ad and other prohormones I use to take them all at once and sometimes I would take as many as 8 pills at once I didn't know... blah.

I'm not sure about the half-life of sd but the idea of splitting doses is basically to keep your blood levels constant. Now I don't know if it was the cause or not, but I remembre when I did my cycle of sd, if I woke up in the morning and my last dose had been the previous afternoon, I would feel a little shitty. It's hard to explain, but I just didnt feel pumped, motivated, and even slightly depressed. Once I took my morning dose however, soon afterwards I would feel completely fine. Now like I said I don't know if this was the reason, but it very well could have been.

sd has a half life of around 6 hours. so i would dose accordingly.

more suggestions plz

six hour intervals bro, and one 1 1/2 hr b4 workout. i would save the no2 for pct. you will be surprised at what sd can do alone. what does your pct look like?

Yea sd works great all by itself. Use clomid and nolva for pct, I ran a 4 week cycle during a cutter and made some nice gains while losing bf, and kept everything I gained running clomid/nolva pct.

i just started my cycle on monday, im starting with 20 mgs, 1 before breakfast one 6 houirs later, how long did it take u guys to see results?

I started to notice the effects in week 2, but then again I started at 10mg for week one and bumped to 20 week two.

around day 3-4 you should see some effects of the sd

clearity is offline Junior Member
    What is a good cycle for sd for a beginner?

10/20/20 is a good beginner cycle. you will probably see a nice 8-10lb off of those dosages.

mdp
    mdp is offline New Member
    wow money mike your questions have been on the money. alot of things you have doubts about have been answered for me here.

i too decided to give superdrol a try. this will be my first cycle of anything. im at 5'11 173lbs and all ive ever taken is NOxplode and protein shakes (w/dextrose for post). i see alot of you guys posted up sugguestions on what precautions to take when using sd, should those things( hawthorne berry,red yeast rice, flush free niacin, and some sort of fish/flax oi, milk thistle) be taken during the cycle?
    should i or should i not use Noxplode on the cycle?
    my plan was to use the sd but i dont know what amnt (if 10/20/20 is a good beg cycle id prob do that)
    then after take vitrix for pct and milk thistle. but like i said i dont know what doses of each i should take or how to stack them

goddam sorry for all the noob Qs i just dont want to do anything before i have a fullproof plan

DWayne is offline Junior Member

mdp
    yup wonderful thread i read it right after that post even pheenos pct one

so the Q remains do i take all the protection stuff during or after the cycle

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mdp
    yup wonderful thread i read it right after that post even pheenos pct one

so the Q remains do i take all the protection stuff during or after the cycle

Def During

mdp
    i really appreciate the help thank you

hey guys im on my 6th day of my cycle and i havent seen much of a difference yet, so on moday im going to start my 30 mgs a day and we will see how it works out, im planning on doing this, 1 pill in the morning, 1 6 hours later, and then another like an hour and a half b4 i workout

Thread Information