Thread: My ass....

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

My ass....

STINKS RIGHT NOW!!!!! i forgot to take 2 lactaid before drinking my weigh gainer with milk, i mean this is just gross.....Thought id share
    A posative from this can be if you r a person who cannot handle weight gainers because of this, try taking 2 lactaid before it helps a ton

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    STINKS RIGHT NOW!!!!! i forgot to take 2 lactaid before drinking my weigh gainer with milk, i mean this is just gross.....Thought id share
    A posative from this can be if you r a person who cannot handle weight gainers because of this, try taking 2 lactaid before it helps a ton
    why dont u drink it with water?

crane is offline Associate Member
    we have alot in common. my ass stinks too. it really sucks while doing my abs next to chick and one slips out. Happened just the other day. Sometimes i can't even take my own ass.

HAHAHAH, the water taste like just that, a waterd down choclate drink, GROSSS, atleast with milk it taste good, n i get more cals. The lactaid works GREAT!! but if i dont take it its just god awfull

HAHAHAH, the water taste like just that, a waterd down choclate drink, GROSSS, atleast with milk it taste good, n i get more cals. The lactaid works GREAT!! but if i dont take it its just god awfull

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    seriously? i love the taste of a watered down shake. and when i need the extra cals i just throw in some weight gainer.

Thread Information