Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: ECA Length

  1. #1
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132

    ECA Length

    Ephedrine, caffeine,and Alcar is what I take before my workouts, and I love it. It has been a little over 2 month, and don't want to stop taking it. I don't build up tolerances to these for some reason, so was wondering how long I can stay on for? Whats the longest anyone has used an eca stack for?

  2. #2
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Bump, no one takes eca??

  3. #3
    cfiler's Avatar
    cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Training my ninja Degu
    Posts
    7,222
    Alcar? or asprin...

    Most people run it for 6 weeks max, 2 weeks at a time.

  4. #4
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    I just go 2 on 2 off I havent done more than 1 cycle of it without takin a few weeks off..so like 5 weeks off or so

  5. #5
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Alcar? or asprin...

    Most people run it for 6 weeks max, 2 weeks at a time.
    Alcar, what are some reasons for taking time off. My blood pressure is normal, blood work is good, and never raise the dosage. I use it about 3-4 times a week, only before my workouts and don't feel like stopping. I just love the intense workouts and energy I get from it.

  6. #6
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Bump

  7. #7
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    31
    Patrick Arnold remarked recently that he's been takng E?C pretty much non-stop since the mid 90's. That's the longest I've heard...as for alcar, beats me.

  8. #8
    kman's Avatar
    kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    2,132
    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    Patrick Arnold remarked recently that he's been takng E?C pretty much non-stop since the mid 90's. That's the longest I've heard...as for alcar, beats me.
    Cool, so I guess it's ok to stay on for long periods of time. Anyone else?

  9. #9
    FromFleshtoSteel's Avatar
    FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    232
    although the effects you feel may decrease isn't it true that ephedrine continues to work more effectively the longer you take it?

  10. #10
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by FromFleshtoSteel
    although the effects you feel may decrease isn't it true that ephedrine continues to work more effectively the longer you take it?

    The stimulant effects wear off and it continues to work, but as to whether or not it becomes even more effective with time, I'm not so certain of that.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Staten Island/Tampa
    Posts
    1,014
    What exactly is a successful ECA stack used for? What itmes does it consist of? And is it safe?

  12. #12
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    What exactly is a successful ECA stack used for? What itmes does it consist of? And is it safe?

    Typically, it's ephedra or ephedrine with caffiene and aspirin. The aspirin is superflous. It's for weightloss and energy. If you have no health problems and take reasonable doses its safe. Do a search on this site for more info.

  13. #13
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Quote Originally Posted by velikimajmun
    The stimulant effects wear off and it continues to work, but as to whether or not it becomes even more effective with time, I'm not so certain of that.

    Didn't Loki address this matter? Saying that ECA overtime became quite effective, increasing the rate of protein synthesis as well as being anti-catabolic.

  14. #14
    velikimajmun's Avatar
    velikimajmun is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Didn't Loki address this matter? Saying that ECA overtime became quite effective, increasing the rate of protein synthesis as well as being anti-catabolic.
    I don't recall. Was it an M&M article or a post? I'd love to see it, if you have time to find it. Loki is offline these days for school purposes and such or we could just ask him.

  15. #15
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Lemme dig it up.

  16. #16
    Giantz11's Avatar
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,317
    Can't find it of course. But I know I read it somewhere

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •