bex
    bex is offline Banned

How many of you have used pro hormones and what was the results

Ok what was the results ..Did you gain on them or were they just shi*.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Bex, I am on my 3rd bottle of 1AD, should finish up 4 weeks at 600mg this week. I can't really say for certain if gains were from a placebo effect or if I would have had them without the 1AD, there are just too many variables. I found each time through my workout cycle I added about 2.5-5 pounds to each set . For example if I was doing Flat Barbell Bench at 200 - 12, 210- 10, 220 - 8, 230 -6, 240-4 then the next week I would be doing 205, 215, 225, 235, 245. I have heard similar results. Again I am not sure if I just hit a good stride on my own this past month. I plan to take 5 weeks off and try another 4 weeks on. Since the price is way down I figure why not. I heard it can't convert to estrogenand I saw and felt no side effects. I know it may convert to DHT so I am taking a little proscar. I know this isn't a for sure type of recommendation but I think I like what I have seen. I had the flu back in February and got down to 185 from 195, went back up to 195 on my own before 1 AD, and now after the 4 weeks have added another 10 lbs to 205. My best recommendation is to give it a try. I think it is worth one try and if you don't see anything then scrap it. I have random drug testing at work so I want to avoid anything that isn't over the counter and figured I would give this a shot.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Read the last post on this thread as well.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=11864

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    Just finished my animal stak today(a mix of PH's)

My weight went up from 179 to 188.5 in the 3 weeks
    and all my numbers shot up at least another 15 to 20 lbs

also,i didnt get any side effects from it.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    Iam doing the 1-AD my self right know... iam in the same boat as scottp, not to sure if the gains are from 1-ad or not. I am on my second bottle at 600 mgs a day, I was doing 700, taking the last pill right before bed..but thought that maybe it was just a waste of a pill. I Think that I will go the whole six weeks with it, gonna order another bottle from massnutrion, they have them on there for like 38.00, a shot.I am up from 185 to 205 in 6 weeks, been on the 1-ad for 3 now. I have also been eating like a horse trying to bulk up by the end of the summer. So over all I Think that maybe this stuff does work.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I got an energy rush from the ephedrine at three times the price of a bottle of ephedrine. That was the ONLY result and luckily I had no negative side effects. A lot of companies put ephedrine into their pro-hormones to give the user the feeling that something is happening.

gymaddict is offline Female Member
    I got decent results from the testrogel by klein and becker..ive tried a lot of different things with no results, to very small result..but i actually felt a little more aggression on the gel, and had some strength gains..nothing like the real thing but better than nothing at all....but i dont know how good it would work for a male either.
    [email protected]
    ~Do I Freak You Out Baby!?~
    www.bodybuildingextreme.com

Thread Information