mass_mike is offline New Member

Designer Supplements HORRIBLE

Here is the email I sent to them on November 28th, 2005:

I bought a bottle of your Melting Point from
    > www.*************.com about a few weeks ago. I was using the
    > recomended dose of 6 caps a day. I am 6\'1\" 225lbs. I split the dose
    > up three morn three evening. I drink about 1-2 gallons of water a day.
    > After about two weeks I started getting horrible delayed onset muscle
    > soreness and had to discontiue use. I still have half the bottle left
    > and would like to send it back for company credit so I can purchase
    > yoru Glucophase. I happen to love that product but was very
    > disapointed with Meling Point. Please respond and tell me where to send the rest of the bottle to. Thanks.

and the reply I recieved from Rob Clarke.

Hey Mike,

Absolutely. Send it to 2121 Hillside Avenue in New Hyde Park, NY 11040 and include a note that says you're exchanging it for one GXR.

P.S. Melting Point is an awesome product, but the soreness is an unfortunatr side effect for the accelerated fat loss it gives. If you are to attempt the product again, run 300-500mg potassium twice daily and 300-500mg magnesium in the evening alongside the product. It is not expensive and will help inhibit the cramping/soreness issue, leaving you nothinb but burning fat.

--
    Rob

www.DesignerSupps.com

Biochemical Solutions™

I was pleased to know that they will exchange as any GOOD company would do. I have still recieved nothing from them. I have sent 6 other emails to him asking when to expect my exchange. One time he even asked me what my address was again and still no exchange. I live one state away from this company, how long can it take to get here. I am very upset and wanted to at least share this with the board. I don't post much because I enjoy resaerching and reading but had to post this. I do like their products but with customer service this bad I will never buy from them again.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I'm very sorry to hear that Mike. From my personal de****g DS makes excellent products and are a class act all around. Unfortunetly sometimes things fall through the cracks and customers get upset, you have every right to be as I would be too.But knowing the kind of people they are I know that when they see this they will make things more than right as I have seen them do on many occasions. Anyways shoot me a PM and I can tell you where you can get your issue solved.

Thanks for the reply Giantz. I sent an email since I was not allowed to PM you.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    well I can see where you are comming from but you did buy there specific product

and yyou didnt like the known side effects???

so you now want a free product???

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    Drive there

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    well I can see where you are comming from but you did buy there specific product

and yyou didnt like the known side effects???

so you now want a free product???
    Agreed on that. TTA users should know all the side effects as they are quite harsh. However I think he's upset about the lack of communication.

I do think you should considerediting your thread tittle, granted its taking DS a while to process your request. You should have also full well known TTA side effects be using the product.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    did you buy directly from DS? Then why ask them for a refund. Most companies will give you a 100% money back guarantee if you buy directly from them. If you buy form a retailer, than it is void.

I was not aware of the 'known' side effect you speak of and every supp reacts differently to each person. Whether I knew about it or not does not matter.

I am not here to start shit for no reason but when I feel betrayed or ignored as a consumer, I fight back. They still have my money and I am fine with that. All I wanted was another of the products they offer that I am happy with.

I could ramble on and on about supp companies but they are in business because of us putting our trust in them. They need to follow through.

I would fire somone in a minute that promises a client on mine something and does not come through. Customer service in the country has gone to shit and it's not fair for consumers to accept anything but the best for their hard earned money.

Quote Originally Posted by mass_mike
    I was not aware of the 'known' side effect you speak of and every supp reacts differently to each person. Whether I knew about it or not does not matter.

I am not here to start shit for no reason but when I feel betrayed or ignored as a consumer, I fight back. They still have my money and I am fine with that. All I wanted was another of the products they offer that I am happy with.

I could ramble on and on about supp companies but they are in business because of us putting our trust in them. They need to follow through.

I would fire somone in a minute that promises a client on mine something and does not come through. Customer service in the country has gone to shit and it's not fair for consumers to accept anything but the best for their hard earned money.
    Agreed Mike. However it is your fault you did not research TTA. You should know everything possible about what you are putting into your body. It is well known that TTA increases, cramps, DOMS as causes lethargy as well as a few other things. The cramps is the main reason I have choosen not to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    However it is your fault you did not research TTA.
    actually this is the responsibility of the manufacturer, not the consumer. Its comments like these that justify FDA hyper regulation. What these internet based companies having you beleive, wrongly, is that it is up to you to research the possible side effects and interactions. When in point of fact the "onus" is on them. (within reason- not all interactions and side effects can be known- however if such were generally known then the "average" consumer should be DIRECTLY made aware of them- preferably on labeling)

Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    actually this is the responsibility of the manufacturer, not the consumer. Its comments like these that justify FDA hyper regulation. What these internet based companies having you beleive, wrongly, is that it is up to you to research the possible side effects and interactions. When in point of fact the "onus" is on them. (within reason- not all interactions and side effects can be known- however if such were generally known then the "average" consumer should be DIRECTLY made aware of them- preferably on labeling)
    DOMS and cramps are some side effects "some" people have listed. Yet others have no problem. Again each person is different and reacts differently. So I'm not sure it warrents putting on the lable that it may increase DOMS if only a handful of people experience it. Cramps seemed to be the major side effect and yes it is clearly stated on the lable. So that "avg" consumer know that right off the bat. Read some logs here and there and you know exactly what you are getting into. Granted not everyone does this and it is by far not the Avg consumer, however I do feel as if people should take much more responsibility when putting products into their body. I see so many people now taking Superdrol or insert designer steroid here______ and then 3 weeks into it saying do I need PCT. Not saying this was the case here at all, but its a general feeling I have about some consumers today.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    however I do feel as if people should take much more responsibility when putting products into their body. I see so many people now taking Superdrol or insert designer steroid here______
    the only truly responsible action is to not use these compounds, there is ZERO safety data on them. Now that aside, because to be fair people often take things that are "risky" to get a desired effects, this risk and lack of safety data among other things should be made clear to the consumer... who generally believes that things that sold OTC are "safe", or at least "reasonably safe" or at least in some way tested and researched. Now this may be a misconception on their part, it is however problematic when manufacturers take advantage of this naivete.

Thread Information