guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Goin from 4ed to 3ed Vasopros

I have been takin vasopros 4ed@ 25mg Eph each tab plus about 400mg caffeine a day. My diet has been really clean and I have been lifting 3xweek with a little cardio too. I gotta admit, I recently began to notice a strange feeling in my chest, on the left side. I guess you would say it feels "tight" for lack of a better word to describe it. Drinking water seems to help this feeling subside. I honestly didnt think I was dehydrated but, this makes me think it is a possibility. Just to play it safe Im goin down to 3ed. I will get my BP checked in a few weeks when I go to my Doc.

Anyone have any opinions or advice?
    Last edited by guest589745; 01-13-2006 at 12:05 AM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Not sure but I would just hop down to 3 for awhile. I stayed at 3 myself.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Not sure but I would just hop down to 3 for awhile. I stayed at 3 myself.

Thats what Im gonna do. Maybe Im being paranoid but, Id rather be safe then sorry.

chest6 is offline Banned
    ya man for sure..i think 75mg ed should be enough

BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member
    I just ordered a bottle of these from bulk nutrition there...Are they any good??

i will be taking one tablet in the morning with 200-250mg caffine and 30mg asprin followed by two BCAA tablets...Along with my early morning cardio three times a week...

It is for my clean bulk so i will only be taking one serving of this a day....

they definatley work well, maybe too well.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I wouldnt go with ephedrine and caffeene while bulking..cardio once/twice a week should be fine with a clean enough diet

psychoticsa is offline New Member
    the high amounts of ephedrine may have been dehydrating you, making your blood thicker, making it harder for your heart to pump (tightening on left side of chest) that might be why when you drink the water it makes you feel better...DRINK TONS OF WATER WHENEVER TAKING EPHEDRINE ephedrine or e/c or e/c/a etc... any of those stimulant stacks make your body expel extreme amounts of water at all times, i actually think its the most dangerous aspect of it. I love ephedrine just gotta be real responsable with it by drinking alotttt of water.

Thread Information