01-13-2006, 10:37 AM #1New Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Just ordered some Epherdrine and was just wondering how good it actually is and whether clenbuterol is actually better for getting ripped.
01-13-2006, 10:39 AM #2
01-13-2006, 10:54 AM #3
diet and cardio are the ONLY things that are gonna get you ripped.......
too many people looking for a shortcut........lol..........so friggn funny
01-13-2006, 11:03 AM #4
You wonder which is better... after you've ordered?
Different people would say different things on the two.. i prefer ephedrine personally.
01-13-2006, 11:04 AM #5AR Hall of Fame
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
I prefer this in the SUPPLEMENT forum since it's not an AAS related question.
01-13-2006, 11:32 AM #6
I just bought an '05 Escalade, this truck have any problems?
01-13-2006, 03:20 PM #7
01-13-2006, 06:45 PM #8Originally Posted by wishiwasmassive
2. clen is better and stronger if you want to get ripped, but you have to be in shape first. by the sounds of things you prob arent as you were depending on a supplement alone to get ripped. Educate yourself boy!
3. by the look of your username you are heading in the wrong direction. get big THEN get ripped. schoolboy....
4. how fat are you to start...then we can judge if it is worth your while getting EPH?
5. Is your diet sound....or do you like your pork scratchings?
Looks like you need a lot of education and less supplements....
01-13-2006, 06:51 PM #9
Def agree, diet and cardio a priority together with training
Prsonally as supplements to aid u with fat loss, I would use something ike SesaThin or SesaLean.
01-14-2006, 03:40 PM #10
ephedrine IMO is better, less sides, and you can take it longer without worrying about adrenal burnout (as much anyway). I definitely agree with sputnik in taking the non stimulant route. SesaThin, Fish Oil, and Phenogen will work very well for pretty much anyone. Plus you can eat rice with a fork (try this while on clen )
01-14-2006, 03:44 PM #11
I actually dislike ephedrine hcl
1) most is adulterated with Guafasenen ( under a different trade name as a muscle relaxer)
2) the stim effect is not that special, nothing to write home about imo
01-14-2006, 03:51 PM #12
01-14-2006, 05:12 PM #13New Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
I was once told Guaifenesin was put into ephedrine tablets becuase if you take in a certain amount of that Guaifenesin it will make for vomit...for those who like to abuse ephedrine these days...but i heard you had to take up to 7 of those Vaspro's in one sitting for it to actually make you throw up.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)