Thread: superdrol

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member

superdrol

I had a thread about this before and im on superdrol and tongkat ali but i really cant maintain an erection...is this because of cholesterol levels or decreased natural testosterone production? im about 9 days into the cycle @ 20mg/ed and i just cant keep it hard

im taking nolva because it seems like im almost startin to get gyno and i have clomid and liquidex for pct...should i get rid of the liquidex because it lowers sex drive? helpp pleasee!

bump?

copenhagen is offline Member
    thats wierd bro, sd had the opposite effect on me......boners all the time. i would save the tongkat for pct and you might consider using nolva for the gyno.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    I had a thread about this before and im on superdrol and tongkat ali but i really cant maintain an erection...is this because of cholesterol levels or decreased natural testosterone production? im about 9 days into the cycle @ 20mg/ed and i just cant keep it hard

im taking nolva because it seems like im almost startin to get gyno and i have clomid and liquidex for pct...should i get rid of the liquidex because it lowers sex drive? helpp pleasee!
    If you are having troubles with libido, try running tongkat ali at a higher dose. For example, I wasn't responding well to 4 Redkat pills per day but then bumped it up to 8 Redkat pills per day and I was good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    If you are having troubles with libido, try running tongkat ali at a higher dose. For example, I wasn't responding well to 4 Redkat pills per day but then bumped it up to 8 Redkat pills per day and I was good to go.
    that is exactly what im gonna do except i dont have redkat i have some ebay tongkat but it is 50:1 i was told that was a good ratio but thank you always got wat i need to hear bro haha im thinking of selling the liquidex because i dont neeed any less sex drive than now lol

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    that is exactly what im gonna do except i dont have redkat i have some ebay tongkat but it is 50:1 i was told that was a good ratio but thank you always got wat i need to hear bro haha im thinking of selling the liquidex because i dont neeed any less sex drive than now lol
    The liquidex didn't lower my libido during PCT. For some it will. Letro is more known for lowering libido.

If you sell the liquidex, you could buy some more tribex though...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    100:1 will be alot better, and the unavailable 200:1 i still can't find that anywhere
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    100:1 will be alot better, and the unavailable 200:1 i still can't find that anywhere
    is redkat 100:1 if i knew that existed i wouldnt have gotten it haha

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    is redkat 100:1 if i knew that existed i wouldnt have gotten it haha
    Honestly, I'm not sure what the ratio is (I've asked everywhere but no one knows). I have been told that Redkat is high quality, though.

Thread Information