peaker is offline Senior Member

Question ZMASS-pm advise?

I just purchased ZMASS-pm by Cytodyne and have been taking it for five days. I don't feel anything at the moment i was told i would at least get a good night sleep at first but not even that.

Anyone used it before? is it worth the $$$

Peaker

edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down me and 5 other guys i know

me and 5 other guys i know used some version of it, with zinc etc etc in it and it didnt do nothing to use either sorry

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    If you eat correctly, ZMA will do nothing for you. As far as the PM formula goes, I dont know what they add to help you sleep. As far as Cytodyne products go, I havent found one that lives up to it's claims, especially the Methoxy Mass protein powder.

smallguy is offline New Member
    zmass-pm is like all 'zma' products it;s supposed ot rais your test levels but is your not 30 or older your test levels are already fairly high so u won't get very good results from any otc product that promises to raise test levels when they are already naturaly high

smallguy

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    I am WAY over 30 and it didnt do jack for me! Just another hype based on a study that zinc helps raise testesterone levels. The only problem is that most get the required Zinc from their foods or their vitamins.

Thread Information