mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Does phera plex causes hair loss?

I been wanting to do a phera-plex cycle but I have been reading some forums and some say it causes hair loss.

I know that is 1.5 or 2.5 stronger than superdrol, does this makes it harsher to the scalp?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i never had any problems only with 1-ad, 1-test, 4-ad did i ever "shed" really bad

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    It's a strong androgen so there will always be the possibility of hairloss. I'm starting my phera plex cycle on Friday so I'll be able to give you some practical input later.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    What have you run so far papi???

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    What have you run so far papi???
    Friday will be the first day with the Phera Plex. I'll be taking 20mg ED for 4 weeks. I will be supplementing with the Perfect Cycle, Niacin, and Fish Oil capsules, while using the Phera Plex.
    For 4 weeks of PCT, I'll use the Perfect Cycle, Niacin, Fish Oil, Retain, and PCT. My cardio and blood pressure support is lacking, any other must haves?

thanks Papi93, we hope everything goes well. One thing to consider, are you prone to hairloss.. genetics...etc.,,,,?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2
    thanks Papi93, we hope everything goes well. One thing to consider, are you prone to hairloss.. genetics...etc.,,,,?
    I'm not prone to hair loss but I am prone to acne .

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i mean steroid wise???

Is this gonna be your first???

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    For 4 weeks of PCT, I'll use the Perfect Cycle, Niacin, Fish Oil, Retain, and PCT. My cardio and blood pressure support is lacking, any other must haves?
    Papi93, I am just curious, but why did you decide to go this OTC route with your PCT rather than using Nolva, Clomid, & Arimidex ?

I was just wondering how you compare the different PCT options and why you decided on the one above.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    i mean steroid wise???

Is this gonna be your first???
    Before I got on this site, I had college football buddy of mine hook me up with some finaplix transdermal. Great lean gains but, as I know now, killed my libido.

I have used the prohormones 4AD and 1AD, as well.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax
    Papi93, I am just curious, but why did you decide to go this OTC route with your PCT rather than using Nolva, Clomid, & Arimidex ?

I was just wondering how you compare the different PCT options and why you decided on the one above.
    I wanted to see if Anabolic Xtreme's products produce. I would like to do a comparison on their effectiveness to nolva, clomid, and arimidex. I realize the research chems are superior but I wanted to experiment.

zedly is offline New Member
    i am prone and had none on pp

Thanks Zedly for your information..

How were your gains? Strength?

DWayne is offline Junior Member
    bump for more responses

Before I got on this site, I had college football buddy of mine hook me up with some finaplix transdermal. Great lean gains but, as I know now, killed my libido.

I have used the prohormones 4AD and 1AD, as well.

you do realize that pheraplex is a progestin, same as trenbolone and nandrolone ?

would like to see what justification is given for using an aromatase inhibitor(PCT or rebound xt) with a non aromatic 17 methylated progestin (pheraplex).

I wanted to see if Anabolic Xtreme's products produce. I would like to do a comparison on their effectiveness to nolva, clomid, and arimidex. I realize the research chems are superior but I wanted to experiment.
    ATD is quite effective, it just has very poor oral bioavailability and short half life apprx 3hrs (vs 24hrs for aromasin ).

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    you do realize that pheraplex is a progestin, same as trenbolone and nandrolone ?

would like to see what justification is given for using an aromatase inhibitor(PCT or rebound xt) with a non aromatic 17 methylated progestin (pheraplex).
    Phera Plex claims you will have an increased libido while on Phera Plex. I was thinking of stacking 4AD with it until I read that.

Here is Anabolic Xtreme's justification for including PCT in a phera plex PCT:

http : // anabolic xtreme . com / store / pct . html

Isn't estrogen levels still high, with a progestin, during PCT?
    Last edited by Papi93; 01-26-2006 at 08:10 AM.

Phera Plex claims you will have an increased libido while on Phera Plex. I was thinking of stacking 4AD with it until I read that.

Here is Anabolic Xtreme's justification for including PCT in a phera plex PCT:

http : // anabolic xtreme . com / store / pct . html

Isn't estrogen levels still high, with a progestin, during PCT?
    NO

sorry. In fact progestins typically severely suppress the HPTA> A serm like nolva would be better as a standalone in this case (or any progestin alone cycle).

Ideally SERM + AI + low dose HCG (which is why you need the AI to suppress oestrogen feedback from hormonal spikes)

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    NO

sorry. In fact progestins typically severely suppress the HPTA> A serm like nolva would be better as a standalone in this case (or any progestin alone cycle).

Ideally SERM + AI + low dose HCG (which is why you need the AI to suppress oestrogen feedback from hormonal spikes)
    40-60 mg nolva, 0.25mg arimidex , and 4 pills of Redkat (as a substitute for HCG - can't find any) would be a better PCT. I remember you said that an AI like arimidex can make cholesterol worse during PCT. Which is already a concern. If I ran nolva at 40-60, would this SERM counteract the effects on cholesterol to some degree?

Milky87 is offline Member
    Remember that testosterone is made from cholesterol so you do want to have some, especially when you body is trying to produce ~4x the normal amount due to ATD

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Milky87
    Remember that testosterone is made from cholesterol so you do want to have some, especially when you body is trying to produce ~4x the normal amount due to ATD
    I remember reading an article by Westside's Louie Simmons where he made a similar comment. Much of the cholesterol in his diet is turned into testosterone .

Thread Information