pg600rr is offline Junior Member

Does M1t and/or 4AD expire????

I have a bottle of underground labs m1t 5mg 60 capsules and a bottle of the dermabolics 4derm(4ad) spray..both of which i picked up way back when the ban first went into effect...I dont remeber the exact date. I havent used either yet and wanted to use them now and run them together>>>there is no expiration date on either and both have been in my closet all this time which is dry and cool, do ya think they are still good???

chest6 is offline Banned
    They should stay good for around 2 years I believe

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by pg600rr
    I have a bottle of underground labs m1t 5mg 60 capsules and a bottle of the dermabolics 4derm(4ad) spray..both of which i picked up way back when the ban first went into effect...I dont remeber the exact date. I havent used either yet and wanted to use them now and run them together>>>there is no expiration date on either and both have been in my closet all this time which is dry and cool, do ya think they are still good???
    Glad you asked this question because I was wondering about 4AD myself.

does anyone remember around the time when m1t and 4ad got banned?? i got mine only a few days beofre the ban went into effect>> i think it was not last summer but the summer of 2004 which means this summer(2006) would be two years....anyways what is the worst that will happen> they prob just wont work as strong correct??

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    If it's WAY past experation date, it would break down and not be as effect.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pg600rr
    >>>there is no expiration date on either and both have been in my closet all this time which is dry and cool, do ya think they are still good???
    Yes, they are probably still good. Those prohormones were banned on January 20th 2005.

I bought the following pre-ban in January(2005) and they have the following expiration dates:

Ergopharm 1-AD --> Expires 06/2007 (mm/yyyy)
    Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300 --> Expires 04/2007 (mm/yyyy)
    Ergopharm Norandrodiol Select 300 --> Expires 04/2007 (mm/yyyy)
    Nutrex 1-TU --> Expires 12/2006 (mm/yyyy)

I hope this helps with your estimate on the expiration dates.
    Last edited by cmax; 01-18-2006 at 06:15 PM.

yea it does i am sure my stuff is fine so iam going to go ahead and use it> i had surgery in oct. and have lost nearly 15lbs. and pretty much all my muscle and want to use this m1t and 4derm stack for 3 or 4 weeks to jump start my process back to pre surgery form

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I just found a thread on this subject. 2-3 year shelf life. Keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

Thread Information