Thread: superdrol

jeff87 is offline Junior Member

superdrol

anyone ever try it. if so what resolts did u get
    thanks
    jeff

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member

thanks but i have done about 2 days worth of searches.... i dont like how that his the only answer everyone gives.....

klepp1214 is offline Junior Member
    i did a 6 week cycle of superdrol, working my way up to 30mg ED. wasnt about to try 40 after how the 30 made me feel. I put on well over 10 pounds and gained some decent strength as well, however it totally ended up wiping out my appetite. I couldnt eat at all, anything id eat made me wanna gag. I had to force down even the best tasting foods. Also made me terribly lethargic. Dont let that sway you though, everyone react's differently. I didnt take liver support or anything for bloodpressure/cholesterol and when i checked my BP periodically it came back barely over perfect/normal.
    hope this helps

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    I just got done with a three week cycle of superdrol. I took 10mg for week one and 20mg for the next two. I used milk thistle, nician, hawthorn berry, fish oil, and flax seed oil to help with the sides. I am going to use nolvadex and clomid for the pct. I have gained 11.5 pounds and some marked increase of over all strength.

TADOLFI is offline Member
    jeff....you're only 18?
    Why you screwin around with all this when you know you haven't built the base first?

And in this post you don't sound like you're sure you should be taking SD.

You need to slow down, establish a training routine that is solid, check yourself on what you're eating, log your exercises - weights used - what you ate & how you felt.
    Once you have this knowledge you will know what you need to do to get bigger.
    It worked for me when I was around your age and I made some great gains naturally.
    Hell I'm 43 now and still making gains.
    So take it from an older guy - get to know yourself first and don't be in a hurry to just "get big" - Learn about yourself and get big to stay big for LIFE!

i ment that because i have heard of superdrol and i didnt knwo if it was like a nock of off it because i heard it was banned.

Thread Information