Thread: superdrol help

jeff87 is offline Junior Member

superdrol help

i am looking to order superdrol befor i cant find it anymore. http://www.netnutri.com/browse.cfm/4,2340.htm should i go for it?

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    sure, don't forget to protect your liver.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Purchase liver and cardiovascular support supplements and PCT supplies. Carry over your liver and cardio supps into PCT as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    sure, don't forget to protect your liver.
    do you you know of anyone who has tried it> is it worth takin?

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    I am just finishing my superdrol cycle and it was awesome. I gained 11.5 on a three week cycle of 10mg the first and 20mg the next two. Just get all the supps you need and a good pct and go.

what els did u take along with it. i plan on taking the liver pills and then novadex after. what els did u take.

FreeDOOM is offline Associate Member
    do a search on superdrol lots of guys talk about what to use, red rice yeast, fish and flax oil, niacin, hawthorne berry, milk thistle.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff87
    what els did u take along with it. i plan on taking the liver pills and then novadex after. what els did u take.
    From Bryan2 (supplement guru):

Regarding cholesterol health (The list will be in order of effectiveness)

At the top of the list is niacin

The best form is sustained release
    Next come the regular form (but be aware these two can and will cause the skin to become a flushed red for a few minutes after you take it) nothing wrong it’s just a slight side effect

There is however a version that eliminates this referred to as flush free niacin

A general dose for cholesterol health is around 1000-1500mgs daily but if using the flush free version a dose of 2000-3000 mgs is preferred as this version is slightly weaker acting.

EFAs
    Are up towards the top of the list as well as they work very efficiently at cholesterol maintenance. These are referred to the Omegas 3,6,9 they are found in flax and fish oils which are most commonly used for bodybuilding purposes.

Red yeast riceDoseage:1200mg-2400mg Ed
    Red yeast rice is basically fermented rice that shares the same active ingredients as the main stream prescription cholesterol lowering statins that are on the market. It is known to have a decent effect on cholesterol maintenance. However it is only beneficial to use for short periods of time such as up to 3-4 weeks before the cycle and continued throughout PCT. It should also be noted that this particular product is known to lower concentrations of COQ10 in the heart and liver so either a pre made supplement including this or additional supplementation of COQ10 at 300mg per day will be needed.

Sesathin

Sesathin is an excellent product that has many aspects that are beneficial to the bodybuilding community; one of these happens to be beneficial specifically for cholesterol maintenance and repair.

A short read up can be found at wwwdotavantlabsdotcom/main.php(dot to be replaced with a . to access)

Allicin:
    An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Policosanol:
    Doseage: 10 -20 mg/day
    Policosanol is made up of a blend of fatty alcohols known to be beneficial towards cholesterol maintenance. This specific supplement sometimes takes up to 3 months before full benefits start to show themselves and stacks remarkably well with EFAs producing a synergetic effect.

Fenugreek:
    Fenugreek is known to help tremendously during PCT for HPTA recovery but also shows some slight benefits towards lipid health.

These are the most effective supplements currently available to us bodybuilders that benefit our goals while choosing to supplement with hormonal products.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    From Bryan2 also:

Another negative side effect that usually befalls the common steroid user is elevated blood pressure and this can be a very serious side effect!!!

However ther are as well certain suppliments that can help

First thing that comes to mind is

Hawthorne Berry
    Doseage 1500mg-2000mg ed

This does a decent job at lowering blood pressure

Celery Seed extract
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. Also there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

This can be used year round, or saved for an extra punch to control Blood Pressure during cycle.

PowerLiftt is offline Junior Member
    i ran superdrol for 4 weeks (30 mgs ed) and took milk thistle with it. then I ran nolva for pct. I gained a dry lean 14 lbs. good stuff.

III
    III is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerLiftt
    i ran superdrol for 4 weeks (30 mgs ed) and took milk thistle with it. then I ran nolva for pct. I gained a dry lean 14 lbs. good stuff.
    is that all that you ran with your SD cycle?............. did you start your milk thistle before your SD cycle started?..............what were your dosages of milk thistle like and what time of day did you take it?

just wondering I am about to start my SD cycle on mon.

Thread Information