jeff87 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation just ordered. what els should i take along with.....

i just ordered superdrol and liver treatment pills. i plan on running novadex after. how many mgs should i take of the liver treatment durring superdrol and while i take novadex. what els should i take with superdrol and novadex.. like colesterol and for whatever els
    thanks
    jeff

Dense 03 is offline New Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by jeff87
    i just ordered superdrol and liver treatment pills. i plan on running novadex after. how many mgs should i take of the liver treatment durring superdrol and while i take novadex. what els should i take with superdrol and novadex.. like colesterol and for whatever els
    thanks
    jeff
    I just ran a search bro. While I would say wait a little longer, i'm only 2 years older than you and considering Max LMG. I don't want to preach, but if you're going to put such a toxic chemical in your body, than you really need to know the precautionary measures. Here you go, quoted from Papi who quoted Bryan2:

With Superdrol, cardiovascular health protection is a must. Superdrol is very harsh on your cholesterol (I believe reducing good cholesterol - HDL's).

Here is some excellent supplements recommended by Supplement Guru Bryan2:

Regarding cholesterol health (The list will be in order of effectiveness)

At the top of the list is niacin

The best form is sustained release
    Next come the regular form (but be aware these two can and will cause the skin to become a flushed red for a few minutes after you take it) nothing wrong it’s just a slight side effect

There is however a version that eliminates this referred to as flush free niacin

A general dose for cholesterol health is around 1000-1500mgs daily but if using the flush free version a dose of 2000-3000 mgs is preferred as this version is slightly weaker acting.

EFAs
    Are up towards the top of the list as well as they work very efficiently at cholesterol maintenance. These are referred to the Omegas 3,6,9 they are found in flax and fish oils which are most commonly used for bodybuilding purposes.

Red yeast riceDoseage:1200mg-2400mg Ed
    Red yeast rice is basically fermented rice that shares the same active ingredients as the main stream prescription cholesterol lowering statins that are on the market. It is known to have a decent effect on cholesterol maintenance. However it is only beneficial to use for short periods of time such as up to 3-4 weeks before the cycle and continued throughout PCT. It should also be noted that this particular product is known to lower concentrations of COQ10 in the heart and liver so either a pre made supplement including this or additional supplementation of COQ10 at 300mg per day will be needed.

Sesathin

Sesathin is an excellent product that has many aspects that are beneficial to the bodybuilding community; one of these happens to be beneficial specifically for cholesterol maintenance and repair.

A short read up can be found at wwwdotavantlabsdotcom/main.php(dot to be replaced with a . to access)

Allicin:
    An extract found in Garlic which is shown to lower blood pressure and lipid levels. It also has established reports of its ability to fight cancer. Purer forms of the extract are shown to be the best.

Policosanol:
    Doseage: 10 -20 mg/day
    Policosanol is made up of a blend of fatty alcohols known to be beneficial towards cholesterol maintenance. This specific supplement sometimes takes up to 3 months before full benefits start to show themselves and stacks remarkably well with EFAs producing a synergetic effect.

Fenugreek:
    Fenugreek is known to help tremendously during PCT for HPTA recovery but also shows some slight benefits towards lipid health.

These are the most effective supplements currently available to us bodybuilders that benefit our goals while choosing to supplement with hormonal products.
    From Bryan2 on liver supplementation:

There is also the important factor of liver health when using steroids and more specifically oral steroids .

Milk thistle
    Doseage: 1000mg Ed
    Milk thistle is the most important supplement when it comes to liver health is actually detoxifies the liver and encourages new growth of liver cells to be made.

N.A.C
    Doseage: 600mg-1200mg Ed
    This amino acid is a precursor to glutathione which is an aminoacid like compound that is specifically known to prevent free radicals and help detoxify the liver it works synergistically with milk thistle.

Alpha lipoic acid
    Doseage: 300-500mg Ed
    It is a great all around antioxidant that helps other protective vitamins re circulate the body.

Liv 52
    Is a blend of other ingredients used to treat liver troubles for centuries and while it does work IMO not to the potential of the other three ingredients listed.

If your thinking about using hormonal products why not spend a little extra money and do it the smart way!!! Minimize every negative side effect that you can because lets face it guys is a few extra pounds of muscle really worth risking your health over it???
    Bryan2 also had this to say about blood pressure:

Another negative side effect that usually befalls the common steroid user is elevated blood pressure and this can be a very serious side effect!!!

However ther are as well certain suppliments that can help

First thing that comes to mind is

Hawthorne Berry
    Doseage 1500mg-2000mg ed

This does a decent job at lowering blood pressure

Celery Seed extract
    A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. Also there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

This can be used year round, or saved for an extra punch to control Blood Pressure during cycle.
    Please read this, and before you jump on your cycle, get everything planned out and ask questions. Your health is the most important thing bro. You're also young. Don't hurt yourself.

I just realized that didn't directly answer your question, and you had posted in the thread I got that from. Either way, I think its important you head all this information.

-Dense

P.S. I'm sure someone will come along and give you dosing advice.

thanks man. im not gonna get carried away with it and run like 50mgs a day or anything.... im gonna stay moderitly low on it... thanks for the imput
    jeff

Good. Make sure you are taking your cardiovascular health supplements, liver supplements, and blood pressure supplements. Start with a low dosage, and maybe work up to a moderate one.

I've seen cycles planned out for 3 weeks like 10mg/20/10 or 10/20/20... i've 6'4 280, i'm concerned with my health and I wouldn't go above 20mg my first time. You're 100lbs. less than me (albeit, much leaner :P), so start light!

Best of luck.

Remember, this stuff messes with your cholesterol levels, be careful!

im plannin 10/20/20 for my 1st. maby a 4th week of 20, depending how my body takes it. i have the liver protection that anabolic extreem makes, and i planed on takin novadex, but idk abou that now because other posts have been sayin to take other things. im also not 100% on what to take for colesteral and blood pressure. thanks again
    jeff

Thread Information