Thread: Tongkat ali ?

wonderboy10 is offline New Member

Tongkat ali ?

Anyone tried this? For those who dont know about it, supposed to increase natural testosterone production by a good amount. As with anything that works there are alot of scams on the net. Done a small bit of research, best to buy Tongkat Ali Extract with a concentration of concentration, 1:50, 1:100, or 1:200. Anyone know of any legit companies?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    highest concentration you can find will be the best it hardly raises test levels honestly but it frees up more test so you can use it go to custom nutirition warehouse they have the best deal around.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Biotest's Redkat is a quality product. Very inexpensive at t - nation . com.

spitastone is offline New Member
    I tried RED KAT and got zero results after several weeks of use.

I tried LJ100 ( www. iherb .com) and had increases in strength and libido in three days.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by spitastone
    I tried RED KAT and got zero results after several weeks of use.

I tried LJ100 ( www. iherb .com) and had increases in strength and libido in three days.
    How did you run the Redkat?

RE: How I ran RED KAT

As stated on label. Two caps in AM on empty stomach and two caps in late afternoon. Total of four caps a day for over four weeks.

Just using as a standalone to boost test. No prior history of steroid or pro-hormone use.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    RE: How I ran RED KAT

As stated on label. Two caps in AM on empty stomach and two caps in late afternoon. Total of four caps a day for over four weeks.

Just using as a standalone to boost test. No prior history of steroid or pro-hormone use.
    Did you take the two off days like they recommend?

re: Did you take the two off days like they recommend?

yes.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    re: Did you take the two off days like they recommend?

yes.
    I did the same method (the one suggested by Biotest) and attained better results with ED and increased the number of pills per day (advice from a supplement guru here). I was looking for increased libido and it provided that.

I am not suggesting that RED KAT does not work as advertised. Perhaps it does work for some people.

For me, LJ100 was more effective than I expected and RED KAT yielded no results. I can see no reason to take MORE of a product that does not work (for me) when I can take another product which produced results quickly and dramatically.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I am not suggesting that RED KAT does not work as advertised. Perhaps it does work for some people.

For me, LJ100 was more effective than I expected and RED KAT yielded no results. I can see no reason to take MORE of a product that does not work (for me) when I can take another product which produced results quickly and dramatically.
    It worked for me, after adjusting the dose. Sometimes members will have purchased bottles already and need help. What I am trying to do is help those out that need information on the subject.

I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE REDKAT. Yes, I would recommend buying LJ100 if it works better for you. My advice is meant to help those who have bought a supplement and need advice on how to make it work for them.

Thread Information